PDA

View Full Version : What will be the vikings record next year?



nareg
03-29-2005, 03:16 AM
What will be the Vikings record next year?

V4L
03-29-2005, 03:18 AM
i see a 10-6 record.. if we play our cards right in the draft i see a 12-4 maybe

ultravikingfan
03-29-2005, 03:33 AM
12-4.

favre4ever
03-29-2005, 03:38 AM
I see you guys with a 10-6 record. Almost as good as the pack with a 11-5. :grin:

DemonicViking
03-29-2005, 03:40 AM
I see the Pack going 8-8, maybe 9-7 followed by another early exit in the post season.. :grin:

ultravikingfan
03-29-2005, 03:49 AM
"favre4ever" wrote:

I see you guys with a 10-6 record. Almost as good as the pack with a 11-5. :grin:

:roll: Please!

GreenBaySlackers
03-29-2005, 03:51 AM
i like 12-4 for the vikes
9-7 lions
8-8 bears
5-11 pack

cc21
03-29-2005, 03:55 AM
"favre4ever" wrote:

I see you guys with a 10-6 record. Almost as good as the pack with a 11-5. :grin:just in case u didnt know, the packers suck :lol:

KY Vike
03-29-2005, 03:57 AM
11-5 Vikes
9-7 Lions
6-10 bears
5-11 pack

michaelmazid
03-29-2005, 06:24 AM
11-5 vikes
9-7 Lions
8-8 Packers
7-9 Bears

Articnv
03-29-2005, 10:27 AM
i m going to say 11 - 5 at this point with having the draft this poll is alittle premature. I doubt anything over 11 wins unless we get a kicker.

revprodeji
03-29-2005, 06:06 PM
if we draft according to my wisdom i see us with 13 wins easily, simply because we need time to adjust to each other..
bears and lions will be almost equal
and the pack will drop

WI-ULT-MOSS-FAN
03-29-2005, 06:54 PM
Favre4Ever remove head from rectum then type, you are just like all packer fans, cant admit they will not be good. Why cant packer fans face the truth man they are in denial! Although I would most likely be too if they had the off season we have so far

muhahahahahahahaha

smootloot
03-29-2005, 09:04 PM
the packers still have brett farve so they will still be tough but i like
vikings (12 or 11)
pack (8 or 9)
lions (7 to 9)
bears (6 or 7)
the division got a heck of a lot harder this year. it wont be a stroll through the park

soljaofjesus
03-29-2005, 09:19 PM
"favre4ever" wrote:

I see you guys with a 10-6 record. Almost as good as the pack with a 11-5. :grin:

the packers need some serious help.. lost both guards.. will lose brett soon, lost mike mckenzie, lost darren sharper.. geez yall are in some bad shape...

as for the redskins on teh other hand :grin: joe gibbs is moving us in the right direction baby!

michaelmazid
03-29-2005, 09:20 PM
"Articnv" wrote:

i m going to say 11 - 5 at this point with having the draft this poll is alittle premature. I doubt anything over 11 wins unless we get a kicker.

I couldn't agree with you more. We need a kicker badly.

soljaofjesus
03-29-2005, 09:21 PM
"smootloot" wrote:

the packers still have brett farve so they will still be tough but i like
vikings (12 or 11)
pack (8 or 9)
lions (7 to 9)
bears (6 or 7)
the division got a heck of a lot harder this year. it wont be a stroll through the park

The Lions have alot of hungry youth.. They surronded Harrington with Major weapons ... now he needs to pick up and use it.. like Ramsey must do this year with the redskins

cajunvike
03-29-2005, 09:23 PM
Where is the option for 19-0 (plus 4-0 in the preseason)???

XxS2TheEvoxX
03-29-2005, 09:24 PM
"soljaofjesus" wrote:

"smootloot" wrote:

the packers still have brett farve so they will still be tough but i like
vikings (12 or 11)
pack (8 or 9)
lions (7 to 9)
bears (6 or 7)
the division got a heck of a lot harder this year. it wont be a stroll through the park

The Lions have alot of hungry youth.. They surronded Harrington with Major weapons ... now he needs to pick up and use it.. like Ramsey must do this year with the redskins

Harrington always shows us glimpses that he'll be a good quarterback, but he never really comes out on top. I expect to see Garcia steal the starting job because Mariucci loves him.

I said 12-4, but it could easily be better if we do good in the draft and get ourselves a kicker.

PurpleElf
03-29-2005, 09:32 PM
19-0 I love that!

I kinda hope the Pack makes the playoffs just so we can STOMP them again!

ultravikingfan
03-29-2005, 09:56 PM
Harrington? He is worthless. Too bad there is a lot of talent on that team and a bum QB!

spin5150
03-29-2005, 10:01 PM
I said 12-4, but agree with most of you that it could be higher if we get a decent kicker. Heck, "Nuge" could win us three games or so by himself! :grin:

CoronaJr
03-29-2005, 11:11 PM
how bout 16-0!!!

ChiTownVike
03-30-2005, 04:43 AM
viks 12-4 bears 9-7 lions 7-9 pack 6-10

so-cal vike
03-30-2005, 05:13 AM
How many times do we have to go over this?

The Vikings regular season record next season will be 16-0 with a post-season record of 3-0 for a total of 19-0. For a Viking fan, there can be no other answer.

fourdoorchevelle
03-30-2005, 05:14 AM
vikes = 12 wins , pack might win a preseaon game

so-cal vike
03-30-2005, 05:15 AM
"favre4ever" wrote:

I see you guys with a 10-6 record. Almost as good as the pack with a 11-5. :grin:

:scratch: What world do you live in? :wink:

NeoVikesTX
03-30-2005, 06:27 AM
"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:

vikes = 12 wins , pack might win a preseaon game
I say the Packers might win an exhibition game, but that's a long shot. :lol: