PDA

View Full Version : videos of burleson?

magicci
03-28-2005, 07:37 PM
does anyone knows where i could get videos of nate burleson like that play against the redskins where he did that stiff arm and that guy got caught in the air or the play with his long td run agains the pack on x-mas eve? anyhelp would be greatly appreciated :grin:

soljaofjesus
03-28-2005, 08:14 PM
"magicci" wrote:

does anyone knows where i could get videos of nate burleson like that play against the redskins where he did that stiff arm and that guy got caught in the air or the play with his long td run agains the pack on x-mas eve? anyhelp would be greatly appreciated :grin:

REDSKINS BABY!! SAAAANNNNTANNAAAAAAA SAAAANNNNTANNNA

thepacksux
03-28-2005, 10:02 PM
"soljaofjesus" wrote:

"magicci" wrote:

WHOOO HOOOO........for the 10 games he plays anyways... hopefuly ramsey can pull his head out of his arse and get the ball to him

ultravikingfan
03-28-2005, 11:32 PM
"soljaofjesus" wrote:

"magicci" wrote:

Get a life troll!

XxS2TheEvoxX
03-28-2005, 11:55 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"soljaofjesus" wrote:

"magicci" wrote:

Get a life troll!

Trolls :roll:

magicci
03-29-2005, 12:18 AM
really i just want info on the nate videos no extra stuff plz

NordicNed
03-29-2005, 12:42 AM
Hey Troll,

I heard the NFL is thinking about putting a new concept into work this year...

It's called a "PIT STOP", between the 3rd and 4th quarters, so Gibbs and the Skins can Catch Up......

PurplePeopleEaters
03-29-2005, 12:44 AM
"soljaofjesus" wrote:

"magicci" wrote:

:roll:
Get a life. The Skins suck. THeir QB is patrick Ramsey. There isn't much more to say.

magicci
03-29-2005, 12:58 AM
god i just want videos of burleson i wanna show him off to my friends cuz they dont believe how awesome this guy is

ultravikingfan
03-29-2005, 01:00 AM
Hey, I did a few searches and found nothing so far for ya. I will keep my eye out for you! :wink:

magicci
03-29-2005, 01:04 AM
allright finally some one thats remotely helping me out thanks ultra this is you :cool: mr.cool

ultravikingfan
03-29-2005, 01:35 AM
"magicci" wrote:

allright finally some one thats remotely helping me out thanks ultra this is you :cool: mr.cool

I think your best bet in a site that is not like an ESPN or a biggy. Maybe just a fans site that has them.

Mr Anderson
03-29-2005, 02:44 AM
haha, Santana Moss.

What did he do? Catch 5 passes this season? I remeber seeing 1 touchdown.

On the Vikings all he'd do is return kicks.

The skins gave away a 95 reception reciever for the worst "Jump Ball" reciever in the league (or so he claims to be a jump ball guy)

Laveranues Coles is gonna have a good season with the Jets, if they actually pass one time,they just run their senior citizen every single play, and if Chad's arm holds up (unlikely, hes a weak armed piece of trash, he was only good in college because of my good friend Randy Moss, the far superior of the Mosses)

Incase you haven't realized. I really despise the New York Jets. And I wasnt always this way. You can blame my 20 Jet Fan friends.

I hate the Jets

sitandbehitski
03-29-2005, 02:50 AM
Santana Moss is actually not that bad. But Coles is better.

TheFloridianVikingFan
03-29-2005, 02:59 AM
"sitandbehitski" wrote:

Santana Moss is actually not that bad. But Coles is better.yea... coles is better...

Burley81
03-29-2005, 03:16 AM
Coles>S.Moss Coles ran a 4.2 40, I think Moss ran like a 4.3 or 4.4, can't remember.

Plus Coles has good hands.

cc21
03-29-2005, 03:54 AM
i would like to get some videos of nate burleson too

soljaofjesus
03-29-2005, 09:12 PM
"sitandbehitski" wrote:

Santana Moss is actually not that bad. But Coles is better.

with out without the toe injury?

soljaofjesus
03-29-2005, 09:14 PM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"soljaofjesus" wrote:

"magicci" wrote:

Get a life. The Skins suck. THeir QB is patrick Ramsey. There isn't much more to say.

Get a life THE VIKINGS SUCK. They always choke.. Their WR is... o nvm yall don't have him ne more... well yalls Running Backs are... hmm have problems their 2.. who exactly

all the redskins positions average out better then you alls except QB and I say a tie at WR

ultravikingfan
03-29-2005, 09:54 PM
"soljaofjesus" wrote:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"soljaofjesus" wrote:

"magicci" wrote:

Get a life THE VIKINGS SUCK. They always choke.. Their WR is... o nvm yall don't have him ne more... well yalls Running Backs are... hmm have problems their 2.. who exactly

all the redskins positions average out better then you alls except QB and I say a tie at WR

Oh jeez! :roll:

Can we install a troll censor on this new site! :lol:

Del Rio
03-29-2005, 10:20 PM
:shock:

Del Rio
03-29-2005, 10:21 PM
Holy crap, someone pinch me. Tell me there isn't a Redskins fan on here calling himself the SOULJA OF JESUS. Word B, hows flava flave?

Look the Skins suck. Period.
When you come to a site like this of a team like ours which is superior to that mound of slop you call a team you look like a tool.

Go put on your pig nose, warm up some "Gibbs-lets," and watch some film of when your team used to be good. Hope you enjoy black and white.

When you post, and it consists of phrases like "We ruuuuuuuuullllllleeeeee" Or Redskins!!!!!!!!!!!! You are making baby Jesus cry. I mean if you are going to act like Special Ed at least say "EL YAAAAAAAYYYYYY I PEED IN YOUR POOL!"

I knew you liked Santana Moss but I never knew you two were this tight "El Yaaaayyyyyy Gooooooo Redskins!!!!!!!!!!!"

http://www.sbs.com.au/crankyankers/images/cy_leftpic2.jpg

ultravikingfan
03-29-2005, 10:28 PM
OMG, that is so funny! http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/laughing/011.gif

Special Ed is so darn funny!

soljaofjesus
04-04-2005, 04:40 AM
well geez.. we are on the rise.. lets just see who gets father into the playoffs this year... just saying that this "slop of a team" be a superior team called the Vikings.. do you remember that one. What was yall excuse.. WE had no excuse this season.. we lost the ball 2 many times, and gave away our own oppourtunities but that is going to change.. You saw how we improved drastically as the season end

ultravikingfan
04-04-2005, 04:43 AM
"soljaofjesus" wrote:

well geez.. we are on the rise.. lets just see who gets father into the playoffs this year... just saying that this "slop of a team" be a superior team called the Vikings.. do you remember that one. What was yall excuse.. WE had no excuse this season.. we lost the ball 2 many times, and gave away our own oppourtunities but that is going to change.. You saw how we improved drastically as the season end

STFU Troll!

Yes, you guys improved. You might make the playoffs.
Yes, we improved. But, we had already made the playoffs and this year we'll only go farther!

Must suck being a fan of a "has been" team!

magicci
04-04-2005, 05:13 AM
so im guessing theres still no videos of burleson huh?

hawaiianvike21
04-04-2005, 10:26 AM
"magicci" wrote:

so im guessing theres still no videos of burleson huh?

well the only clips you can really find of him on the net is by going to teams we just played this past season and watching their game highlights of when we played them.

Vikings.com sucks, its like one of the only official websites that doesnt have multimedia/videos of the games that we played.

Even their format/front page sucks as well.

soljaofjesus
04-07-2005, 11:20 PM
well just wait and see