PDA

View Full Version : possible sleeper wr?

favre is slow
03-28-2005, 12:59 AM
has anybody heard about vincent jackson from northern colorado he is listed at 6-5 6-6 around 240 and has run a 4.46 maybe we can go defense with the first 2 picks and grab this guy in the 3rd round here are his stats

http://uncbears.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/jackson_vincent00.html

IbleedPURPLEandGOLD
03-28-2005, 01:04 AM
"favre is slow" wrote:

has anybody heard about vincent jackson from northern colorado he is listed at 6-5 6-6 around 240 and has run a 4.46 maybe we can go defense with the first 2 picks and grab this guy in the 3rd round here are his stats

No, Round Two is Mike Nugent time.

XxS2TheEvoxX
03-28-2005, 01:06 AM
"IbleedPURPLEandGOLD" wrote:

"favre is slow" wrote:

No, Round Two is Mike Nugent time.

He said in the 3rd round..

If we didn't get a reciever by round 3, he's definitely a possibility.

vikez06
03-28-2005, 01:09 AM
No, Round Two is Mike Nugent time

Round 2 is a little early... Wasnt Janakowski taken in the 1st round?

V4L
03-28-2005, 02:35 AM
I like chris henry also.. he has 1st round talent.. its just the little attitude thing that is making him slip

ultravikingfan
03-28-2005, 02:39 AM
"vikez06" wrote:

No, Round Two is Mike Nugent time

Round 2 is a little early... Wasnt Janakowski taken in the 1st round?

Yes, you are correct.

TheFloridianVikingFan
03-28-2005, 02:47 AM
wow janikowski went in the 1st round.... thats cool

VikingsTw
03-28-2005, 03:49 AM
"TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:

Yeah he sure did, i think Nugent is even more hyped than janakoski, the raiders lost like 5 games to bad kicking during the previous season, got pissed and drafted a kicker. I think Nugent is more highly touted than Sabastian coming out of college, but i'm not positive i was paying attention to the drafts back then, but i think they did surprise people with the pick.

PurplePackerEater
03-28-2005, 03:57 AM
As time goes on....I'm all for Nugent in the second. And as far as this receiver in the third, Oh yeah. If there are still quality receivers in the third, I'm for taking all D in the first.

DefensivePlaymaker
03-28-2005, 06:23 AM
"favre is slow" wrote:

if he can catch the ball and doesn't like the wacky weed, sign him up!

snowinapril
03-28-2005, 06:26 AM
80 receptions is a lot for the talent level of the ncaa div 2, and the ncc. He must be very talented to get that many receptions. He must have had a gunslinger for a QB.

snowinapril
03-28-2005, 06:29 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

"TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:

Yeah he sure did, i think Nugent is even more hyped than janakoski, the raiders lost like 5 games to bad kicking during the previous season, got pissed and drafted a kicker. I think Nugent is more highly touted than Sabastian coming out of college, but i'm not positive i was paying attention to the drafts back then, but i think they did surprise people with the pick.

Subsequently, we have lost a few games do to not having a kicker. It put the coach in a bad spot and made his offensive coaching more difficult to do, knowing he didn't have a kicker for anything over 40 yards.

VikingsTw
03-28-2005, 06:44 AM
I think its very crutial to get a good kicker, preferable Nugent. Without moss we will need points more than ever and we can't rely on a kicker who is inconsistent and unproven or a kicker with a 50 year old stub.

soljaofjesus
03-28-2005, 08:18 PM
How yall get this Nugget guy and the redskins pick up Matt Jones?