PDA

View Full Version : college to nfl

viks_fan21
03-26-2005, 03:45 PM
Ok, I was watching a 2002(not sure if it was this year) game of oregon. They were talking about how they may have had one of the best offensive trios in college football that year and guess who the 3 were. Jason Fife, Onterrio Smith, and Keenan Howry.

Isn't it weird that the transition from college to the nfl would make these three top notch playmakers into 2 no-namers and 1 solid performer(with drug problems).

I also find it weird that all 3 of them are vikings.

muchluv4smoot
03-26-2005, 03:53 PM
"viks_fan21" wrote:

Ok, I was watching a 2002(not sure if it was this year) game of oregon. They were talking about how they may have had one of the best offensive trios in college football that year and guess who the 3 were. Jason Fife, Onterrio Smith, and Keenan Howry.

Isn't it weird that the transition from college to the nfl would make these three top notch playmakers into 2 no-namers and 1 solid performer(with drug problems).

I also find it weird that all 3 of them are vikings.

I really like jason fife. I think he is a better young QB for us to develope, than shaun hill.

KJ
03-26-2005, 03:54 PM
"viks_fan21" wrote:

I also find it weird that all 3 of them are vikings.Very odd indeed :scratch:

VikingsTw
03-26-2005, 04:20 PM
FIFE, WTF? I'm very aware of the players on our team, did we just sign him this offseason or something? I don't think he was on the practice squad last year.

VikingsTw
03-26-2005, 04:22 PM
I guess keenan howry was all that in college, he had pretty good stats and he was good on NCAA college football game. LOL, so was Mike Nattiel.

muchluv4smoot
03-26-2005, 04:38 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

FIFE, WTF? I'm very aware of the players on our team, did we just sign him this offseason or something? I don't think he was on the practice squad last year.

We signed fife in january of 2005. Detroit had him before us, but released him in august of 2004.

Keenan howry wasn't that great in college. He was a good return man, which baffles me that he sucks at it in the NFL. He made some big plays here and there, but was more a product of a very good offensive system at oregon.

Mr Anderson
03-26-2005, 10:45 PM
Howry sucks