PDA

View Full Version : Culpepper for Favre?

bono
03-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Is it true that there may be a blockbuster trade: Culpepper for my beloved Favre? I pray not, but hey, in a world where "juice" is a happening thing amongst baseball's greatest, and Richard Blake gets off for the murder of his wife, I guess anything's possible, eh?
p.s. for all of you who reside in Minnesota: I just heard yesterday about the 16-year-old lad who killed his grandparents, approx. seven students, a teacher...brutally injured many others...finally taking his own life via a shot through the head. I pray that none of you people in here from Minnesota were related to any of the victims. It's so sad, kiddos. :cry: Honestly. I remember seeing coverage of the killings on some cable station. I just couldn't believe it. What in the world is going on with the children of the UNITED STATES today? Geesh! And I thought us packer backers jumping off the Hoan Bridge after a Packer loss was bad...YIKES!
Well, then again, about two weeks ago, some guy here in Wisconsin, shot and killed members of a church he attended (two of whom were children)...just took 'em out just like that. And the scary part about it is that some of the people who knew this man said that he was a really nice guy...never missed church service, yada, yada, yada. Who would've know, eh? Just proves we're living in a world of strangers :cry:

triedandtruevikesfan
03-23-2005, 07:25 PM
oh this is just stupid

ultravikingfan
03-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Ok bono, your thread started out a lame as it gets.

But, you redeamed yourself in the 2nd part.

I will pass on tossing some fire your way! :salute:

DemonicViking
03-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Miller Lite.. bad call.

PurplePharaoh
03-23-2005, 07:33 PM
sounds like a reason to lock this thread right MOD?

bono
03-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Lock this thread? Purple, why? I'm simply sending my sheer love and concern for those of you (if any) who are from the Minnesota area. This serious, lad. No jokes intended. Two elderly ppl have been slain, along with some innocent students and a teacher. Not to mention all the critically injured ones who MIGHT NOT make it, as a result of this absurd happening. Take a chill pill for once, kiddo.

triedandtruevikesfan
03-23-2005, 07:53 PM
The Culpepper for Favre thing was rather lame, but other then that... its a heart felt post... this won't be locked.

ultravikingfan
03-23-2005, 07:55 PM
"PurplePharaoh" wrote:

sounds like a reason to lock this thread right MOD?

No not at all. Bono is not that bad of a hillbilly and there is not a reason to that I see.

Besides, we ran out of locks locking your threads.

PurplePharaoh
03-23-2005, 08:09 PM
hahahahaaa...good cause I have a few more post I wanna make, and I can do it without fear of them being locked...ahahahahaa

ultravikingfan
03-23-2005, 08:13 PM
"PurplePharaoh" wrote:

hahahahaaa...good cause I have a few more post I wanna make, and I can do it without fear of them being locked...ahahahahaa

http://www.purplepride.org/skol/viewtopic.php?t=9048&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=90

collegeguyjeff
03-23-2005, 11:11 PM
this is the stupidist thing i ever heard, i wouldn't trade brad johnson for farve

michaelmazid
03-23-2005, 11:23 PM
this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Farve is done. He is just coming back for a fairwell tour. Daunte has about 8 years left.

RandyMoss8404
03-23-2005, 11:41 PM
This thread made me spit orange juice on my monitor and wake up my mother laughing

bono
03-23-2005, 11:49 PM
Yeah, well, Randy, if you only knew my reaction to you remaining as Randy Moss in Viking mode. He's a Raider now. Let it go. Let HIM go! He's not yours anymore. Find another :bootyshake: lover to drool over, pal.
Wait a minute...It just dawned on me that you said when you saw this post, you spit orange juice on your computer, etc...Hopefully, you wiped it up after reading the ENTIRE post (i.e. victims of the school shooting)? I know you're not THAT heartless, are ya, kiddo?

TheAnimal93
03-24-2005, 12:01 AM
Bono, :bootyshake:
What are we going to do with you? :scratch:
Only you would try a segway like that!!! :roll:

The second half was good. :king:

:cry: :cry:

shockzilla
03-24-2005, 08:24 AM
Bono:

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

:shock:

michaelmazid
03-24-2005, 08:37 AM
I heard minnesota wants to trade daunte for jay fielder. DO IT BABY. Fiedler rocks. Get soory A** daunte out of here. He is no good.

PurpleAndy
03-24-2005, 09:06 AM

I swear to god if you mention the name Jay Foreman someone's going to feed you to the Jackyl.

ultravikingfan
03-24-2005, 09:09 AM
"PurpleAndy" wrote:

I swear to god if you mention the name Jay Foreman someone's going to feed you to the Jackyl.

http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/violent/195.gif

03-24-2005, 03:18 PM
FAVRE SHOULD BE TRADED FOR A DOG AND SHERMAN SHOULD SHOOT THAT DOG.

PurpleAndy
03-24-2005, 03:19 PM
Correction

Farve should be traded for a dog and that dog should shoot Sherman.

cajunvike
03-24-2005, 03:23 PM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

This thread made me spit orange juice on my monitor and wake up my mother laughing

That's funny...the same thing happened to me yesterday...the waking up your mother part, that is! j/k :lol:

VKG4LFE
03-24-2005, 08:48 PM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

Miller Lite.. bad call.

Exactly!!!

govikes84
03-24-2005, 11:43 PM
not a chance

snowinapril
04-01-2005, 03:01 PM
This thread should have originated today.

It would have been a good April FOOLS joke.

Give Away One
http://www.christophersphotography.net/vikings/mmpot.jpg

Give Away Two - go to link in my sig
http://www.christophersphotography.net/vikings/future.jpg

IdahoViking
04-02-2005, 12:45 AM
Isnt there a better forum for bringing people down.

I mean this is mostly about football right?

Anahiem_Vikings
04-02-2005, 05:22 PM
There is no comparison between the two!!!

Daunte has been in the league 6 years starting 5. He led his team to 39 victories and a playoff loss to the Giants(41-0).

After Favre's sixth season he also started 5 years leading his team to 51 victories 4 strait playoff appearances going 7-3 in the playoffs. He also won a Superbowl. After his 6th year he won the second of his 3 consecutive league MVP awards. Now compare stats for same portion of career.

Daunte 18598 yards passing 129 TD's 75 fumbles 74 INT
Favre 22931 yards passing 163 TD's 44 fumbles 85 INT

You have to tip your hat to Favre as a far better QB plus he never misses games!