PDA

View Full Version : Jersey price is increasing $10.00 extra!

vkstillidie
03-23-2005, 03:11 AM
2ND ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Jersey price is increasing $10.00 extra!!!!

I posted this announcement the last time but wasn't sure what is the increase range.
Reebok made it official today with traders abd store owners by faxing all their customers with the new price list. All the fans replica NFL jersey is incresing by 10 bucks for next season. I got my price list this afternoon ( work in a pr shop here in central Cali. part time but can't tell exactly the name. Don't wanna get in trouble for that). So the new price gonna be between 74.99 to 75.99.

better get your jersey ASAP guys before the stocks comes in for next season.

THIS MESSAGE EXCLUSIVE FOR PURPLE BLEEDERS ONLY

:salute: :cheers:

DefensivePlaymaker
03-23-2005, 01:17 PM
"vkstillidie" wrote:

2ND ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Jersey price is increasing $10.00 extra!!!!

I posted this announcement the last time but wasn't sure what is the increase range.
Reebok made it official today with traders abd store owners by faxing all their customers with the new price list. All the fans replica NFL jersey is incresing by 10 bucks for next season. I got my price list this afternoon ( work in a pr shop here in central Cali. part time but can't tell exactly the name. Don't wanna get in trouble for that). So the new price gonna be between 74.99 to 75.99.

better get your jersey ASAP guys before the stocks comes in for next season.

THIS MESSAGE EXCLUSIVE FOR PURPLE BLEEDERS ONLY

:salute: :cheers:

if that's true, they can take their $75 and shove it! I'll stick with my cris carter jersey :)

PurpleAndy
03-23-2005, 01:46 PM
All my jerseys keep getting cut, traded, or retire :-( I've got Cris Carter, a home and away Randy Moss, and a Chris Hovan.

I should be safe with this years choice though, which is Matt Birk. I haven't worn it yet, but it looks pretty sweet.

vikes09
03-23-2005, 05:01 PM
im going w/ a smoot. if we have a #1 defense i will get All the starters jerseys. :thumbleft:

Paulbedy59
03-23-2005, 07:11 PM
Thanks man,I,m gonna be ordering mine right now.I think I,m going with a sharper jersey.Just to pissoff the cheesehead I have living next door. :salute:

collegeguyjeff
03-23-2005, 07:25 PM
"Paulbedy59" wrote:

Thanks man,I,m gonna be ordering mine right now.I think I,m going with a sharper jersey.Just to pissoff the cheesehead I have living next door. :salute:

i like your style ha ha

Viking_Spirit
03-23-2005, 07:31 PM
That's bull crap. I'm not spending $75 on a jersey, I'm just gonna stick with my Moss jersey.