PDA

View Full Version : Don't Be Stupid.

Webby
03-22-2005, 06:59 PM
/rant on/
I thought I would never have to address this issue, but with the influx of certain newbs lately who don't know how to conduct themselves, let me be crystal clear:

If you go out into the football world and purport to represent PurplePride, then at least be a good ambassador and be a classy fan deserving of respect. If I hear of you going out and being a total idiot and get told about it (board owners do talk, ya know) I will ban you faster than you can say Moss.

I simply cannot tolerate little turds running around and making the good name of 98% of the members of this board get run through the mud. I have told some of you time again to learn respect and grow up a little. Same reason I don't tolerate spammers and generalized trolls (different from smack talk). I respect the folks who spend time here, and don't accept people disrespecting them.

I have banned a few reported culprits and will continue to do so. Go talk smack at other boards. Have fun. I don't care. Who am I to tell you what to do? I really don't care, save this obvious and adult rule: DON'T EVER pretend to represent this board in any capacity of management and nonetheless ME. We do not hack other boards, we do not invade and look like lamers. We invite others to come here, and we hope to be invited other places. Smack between favorite boards is fun but you "kreeps n' thugs" just pollute. Conduct yourselves, you few I am referring to, in a manner respecting the Vikings tradition. Every time you act like a schmuck, you spit on your favorite team. Think of it that way.

By the way, talking smack is fun. Just don't be a flippin' tool. I can't believe you lame, lame freaks.

/rant off/
There, my once a year pissed off rant.

Viking_Spirit
03-22-2005, 09:31 PM
"cantjumpwitmegolly" wrote:

YOUR ARE SO UNBEILVIBLY STUPID!!! U SUCK A F!!ck NUT U FAGGET!!!
Who's this m*ron?

It's webby's site; respect his rules.

PurplePeopleEaters
03-22-2005, 09:32 PM
is cant jumpwitme kidding?

cantjumpwitmegolly
03-22-2005, 09:36 PM
NO THIS WEB GUY IS GAY HES A FUCK NUT... OOPS CAN I SAY FUCK FUCK IT FUCK WEBMASTER
BITCH

cc21
03-22-2005, 09:51 PM

NO THIS WEB GUY IS *** HES A F!!ck NUT... OOPS CAN I SAY F!!ck F!!ck IT F!!ck WEBMASTER
beeyatchwow, i guess u want to get banned

shockzilla
03-22-2005, 09:54 PM
"coreychavous21" wrote:

NO THIS WEB GUY IS *** HES A F!!ck NUT... OOPS CAN I SAY F!!ck F!!ck IT F!!ck WEBMASTER
beeyatchwow, i guess u want to get banned

You're right - and he is as of now. In your case "cantjumpwitmegolly", one strike and you're OUT.

RK.
03-22-2005, 10:00 PM
There are trolls around that get off on how many boards they can be banned from. Just ignore him and ban his IP

Bdubya
03-22-2005, 10:02 PM
I don't understand why cantjumpwitmegolly would go and do that, all his previous posts were your basic Viking fan posts.

Webby
03-22-2005, 10:05 PM
Because I hit close to home; he was one of the jerkoffs impersonating me elsewhere. Cry me a river, little boy.

On another note, I hope that basically allof you know this doesn't reference you. This was too easy a way to call out the final missing links that I hadn't banned after finding out about their stupidity.

Thanks for being here, I say it again and again. I hope you know its appreciated and I certainly am proud of all our members as I mentioned in that post...I defend thee to the end. But this little recent influx of whatevers....I think we're back to even keel now hopefully.

No disrespect was intended to any of the the newbs or regulars, of HOFers like madman Cajun that respect everyone and have great discussions about football or whatever else!!

Paulbedy59
03-22-2005, 10:14 PM
Hey with this sight.I don,t need no other freaking boards... :thumbright:

triedandtruevikesfan
03-22-2005, 11:01 PM
"Paulbedy59" wrote:

Hey with this sight.I don,t need no other freaking boards... :thumbright:

We have a nice home here... unfortunately a few try to ruin it for us!! Webby keeps us safe and protected... hehehe

ultravikingfan
03-22-2005, 11:11 PM
http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/signs/144.gif

finnishvikingsfan
03-22-2005, 11:13 PM
lol Thats how it is.

Paulbedy59
03-22-2005, 11:13 PM
Y ou know webmaster,they say imitation IS the most sincerest form of flattery...I want to be a webmaster too.. :D

Caine
03-23-2005, 12:46 AM
I am amazed at how idiotic some people are. It's times like this that make me really think about our society as a whole. And, most of the time, I shake my head in despair as the picture is not a pretty one.

It seems that many people only act in a civil fashion out of fear. Fear of legal or physical reprecussion. Remove that fear (i.e. Internet Annonimity), and tards like this one (cantjumpwitmegolly) think they have a license to run their pie holes.

What they really need is an ass-kicking.

Caine

PurplePackerEater
03-23-2005, 01:04 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Where do you come up with this stuff, it's freekin hillarious! :thumbleft:

snowinapril
03-23-2005, 03:42 AM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Where do you come up with this stuff, it's freekin hillarious! :thumbleft:

Ultra, you need to find one that encorporates the Old School Wooden Paddle with the holes drilled in it so it can be swung faster for a greater impact.

A smiley getting swatted with a paddle is what I was getting at.

ultravikingfan
03-23-2005, 07:07 AM
I will be on the look out for a wooden paddle smiley! :lol:

If you are an obnoxious poster, be prepared to meet your fate:

http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/violent/172.gif bad newb, very bad newb!

LosAngelis
03-23-2005, 10:23 PM
I just want to send out my kudos to Webby for the class he's shown through this, and to be honest, those "regular" posters that are more like real people than
"Beavis and Butthead" clones.

The "turds", as Webby referred to them, came very close to bringing two boards into a conflict neither of them wanted to be in, a conflict that would have had absolutely no base in fact whatsoever.

The two webmasters made smart, informed, and wise decisions in handling these guys.

Packer fans and Vikings fans need to continue hating one another for the right reasons. Things like colors, rivalries, idiot players we hate, and which side of the Mississippi can claim more inbreeding. Stuff on the field and in the seats.

We should NOT hate each other over lies, deception, and vindictiveness. Stuff off the field, and out of the sphere of the game.

Yay, teams.

shockzilla
03-23-2005, 10:27 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

I just want to send out my kudos to Webby for the class he's shown through this, and to be honest, those "regular" posters that are more like real people than

The "turds", as Webby referred to them, came very close to bringing two boards into a conflict neither of them wanted to be in, a conflict that would have had absolutely no base in fact whatsoever.

The two webmasters made smart, informed, and wise decisions in handling these guys.

Packer fans and Vikings fans need to continue hating one another for the right reasons. Things like colors, rivalries, idiot players we hate, and which side of the Mississippi can claim more inbreeding. Stuff on the field and in the seats.

We should NOT hate each other over lies, deception, and vindictiveness. Stuff off the field, and out of the sphere of the game.

Yay, teams.

Couldn't have said it ANY better, Los. Well, I could have, but I'm too lazy to try... :razz:

PurpleRide
03-23-2005, 10:28 PM
Thanks webby for keeping this site clean and full of class. I think this is the best fan site i have been to great job, :salute:

ultravikingfan
03-24-2005, 01:06 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

You guys can have the imbreeding claim, its fine with us!

:lol:

vikingsdiva
03-24-2005, 11:01 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Thanks Webmaster and to all the moderators for your great work.Sometimes we can all make a slip and say something that isn't "P.C.", but there are ones who have no conscience and do it habitually because that is who they are.
QUESTION: How do you keep these ones from signing up under a different name and trolling us again?

ultravikingfan
03-24-2005, 11:17 AM
"vikingsdiva" wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Thanks Webmaster and to all the moderators for your great work.Sometimes we can all make a slip and say something that isn't "P.C.", but there are ones who have no conscience and do it habitually because that is who they are.
QUESTION: How do you keep these ones from signing up under a different name and trolling us again?

Banned by IP address. :lol:

PurpleAndy
03-24-2005, 11:31 AM
just want to send out my kudos to Webby for the class he's shown through this, and to be honest, those "regular" posters that are more like real people than

Yay, teams.

Are you absolutely positive you're from Green Bay? I mean, you checked the atlas and everything?

Stop ruining my stereotypes!