PDA

View Full Version : Why? This is so Stupid! Answer: I type in all CAPS!

CulpepperDomination
03-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Why do the vikings have to play the freken queer bait Giants again for the third straight year why cant we play some other team who decides this? Its put our last 2 seasons down into a tailspin each time we play them im pissed :angryfire:

vikez06
03-22-2005, 04:24 PM
damn i hate the giants..... I hope its not in WEEK 8 again...

vikez06
03-22-2005, 04:25 PM
bull sht we only get 2 monday nighters... im sure GB has 4 cuz the media loves favre....

ultravikingfan
03-22-2005, 04:37 PM
"CulpepperDomination" wrote:

Why do the vikings have to play the freken differently sexed bait Giants again for the third straight year why cant we play some other team who decides this? Its put our last 2 seasons down into a tailspin each time we play them im pissed :angryfire:

People, every teams schedule is the same. Meaning the formula is the same. I've explained this so many times.

Every NFL teams has this formula:

6 Divsion Games
4 Games against the other conference. (we play the AFC North this year)
4 Against the same Conference Divsion (we play the NFC South this year)
2 Games against the other 2 Conference team who finished in the same place. (We play the Giants and Rams. We finished in 2nd place in our Division, and they finished in 2nd in theirs)

This works the same for every team, its very fair. So, the NFL is not matching us up against the Giants on purpose.

michaelmazid
03-22-2005, 04:37 PM
I wish we could have played the 49ers. We alwasy have such a hard schedule. But I bet we will whip up on the giants this year. Eli is gonna be getting sacked left and right.

michaelmazid
03-22-2005, 04:39 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Why do the vikings have to play the freken differently sexed bait Giants again for the third straight year why cant we play some other team who decides this? Its put our last 2 seasons down into a tailspin each time we play them im pissed :angryfire:

People, every teams schedule is the same. Meaning the formula is the same. I've explained this so many times.

6 Divsion Games
4 Against an same Conference Divsion (we play the NFC South this year)
2 Games against the other 2 Conference team who finished in the same place. (We paly the Giants and Rams. We finished in 2nd place in our Division, and they finished in 2nd in theirs)

This works the same for every team, its very fair. So, the NFL is not matching us up against the Giants on purpose.

very informative. to quote the late great jhony carson, "I did not know that"

magicci
03-22-2005, 06:18 PM
i bet they are gonna be our seventh game of the season again

Webby
03-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Thats the formula for the league, folks. Get to know it. You can then amaze your friends.

Why do certain people always post twice in a row?

JimFlyinsaucer
03-22-2005, 06:24 PM
I for one look forward to the opportunity to conquer our demons.

LosAngelis
03-22-2005, 06:37 PM
I'm equally excited to be playing the Eagles. Again. There.

ultravikingfan
03-22-2005, 07:48 PM
"webmaster" wrote:

Thats the formula for the league, folks. Get to know it. You can then amaze your friends.

Cranial Brain Scan Lapse! :lol:

*Note: if you mess-up a post or need to add something, just click the "edit" tab in the upper, right corner of the thread and edit it.

magicci
03-22-2005, 08:04 PM
"webmaster" wrote:

lol i tell al my friends i know all the teams every team is playing and they always say how the F!ck do i know and they call me an idiot and they keep saying the packers could play the raiders and stuff like that and i say no cuz i know how the schedule works and they call me an idiot thats what pisses me off

ultravikingfan
03-22-2005, 08:16 PM
Here is a link with our opponents through and including 2009.

But remember, the remaining 2 games are dependant on how a team finishes in their Division

http://www.footballinjuries.com/rotation.htm

PurplePackerEater
03-22-2005, 08:32 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

6 Divsion Games
2 Games against the other 2 Conference team who finished in the same place. (We play the Giants and Rams. We finished in 2nd place in our Division, and they finished in 2nd in theirs)

VERY WELL SAID ULTRA - IT'S NOT A CONSPIRACY!!!

PurplePackerEater
03-22-2005, 08:35 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

I'm equally excited to be playing the Eagles. Again. There.

Hey Los, I've been to the packer fan site. I understand why you're here. :D lol

michaelmazid
03-23-2005, 01:24 AM
"webmaster" wrote:

cause we are newbies. :D

ElBarto
03-23-2005, 05:48 AM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

"webmaster" wrote:

cause we are newbies. :D

I disagree I'm a newb and I know better than to make multiple posts.

ElBarto
03-23-2005, 05:48 AM
I disagree I'm a newb and I know better than to make multiple posts.

:lol: :roll:

ultravikingfan
03-23-2005, 07:21 AM
Just because you are new does not mean you are any less of a good poster/member.

Some just need a swift one! http://www.mille-passions.com/smileys/images/disputes/di20.gif

cajunvike
03-23-2005, 11:24 AM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

6 Divsion Games

VERY WELL SAID ULTRA - IT'S NOT A CONSPIRACY!!!

"It's a conspiracy, man!" - Steven Wright