PDA

View Full Version : Wait and think.....

slowlow
03-20-2005, 09:59 PM
:bootyshake: :pukeright: do we really need more players?

EastCoastViking
03-20-2005, 10:02 PM
yea we need a wide out
and you can always use good players

Angryviking
03-20-2005, 10:12 PM
You can never have enuff players. ::Knock on wood:: just in case the injury bug happens to strike again

DefensivePlaymaker
03-20-2005, 11:14 PM
"slowlow" wrote:

yeah, we need a WR, DE, OL, and a K. And even if we had good starters at every single position, good back ups are always great in case they're needed.

jackyl
03-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Yep. At least 4 more.

ultravikingfan
03-20-2005, 11:29 PM
"slowlow" wrote:

I really do not get why you have :bootyshake: :pukeright: in your question? :scratch:

But to answer honestly, we need 7 1/2 more.

whackthepack
03-21-2005, 08:15 AM
"slowlow" wrote:

If did not noticed, last year and the year before we folded the second half of the season. The reason that happened was injuries and the lack of talent (or heart) at some positions.

We need to keep upgrading our talent and our depth at every position possible, the spots we have yet to upgrade are DE, WR, Special teams & possibly RB.

Injuries are going to happen! If you have a talented player as your backup you will have a better chance to win.

sitandbehitski
03-21-2005, 09:15 AM
You can never have enough good players.

Del Rio
03-21-2005, 09:20 AM
To the original poster,

No but we do need a new owner and some serious improvement in the coaching category.

You can have all the talent in the world, and utilize it poorly with the same results. You can have the best WR in the NFL and a top 5 QB and look like a fool.

The Dan Snyder approach to fixing your team doesn't always work. What makes or breaks us this year is coaching.

cajunvike
03-21-2005, 09:24 AM
I wouldn't mind having better backups on the OL, another experienced LB (Foreman?), and another WR (so we can cut Campbell's sorry A$$)!!!

Paulbedy59
03-21-2005, 10:20 AM
We neeed a WR,a kicker,and a DE with death in his eyes.. :salute:

sabatajh
03-21-2005, 11:12 AM
we still dont have a solid number 2 guy so this deffinatley will be addressed through the draft. could use a kicker for sure but other than there is other position who could use depth like DE and OL but no glaring holes like years past (3 picks in the top 50) were lookin really strong at this point...

michaelmazid
03-21-2005, 11:35 AM
"slowlow" wrote:

ehhhhh, YEAH. A Recive and a LB for sure. I take a kicker also.

PurplePeopleEaters
03-21-2005, 08:58 PM
I think we need a Wr via draft and a DE via draft as well as a kicker via draft.

Imagine a front line of Fat Pat, The animal, Udeze and an erasmus james type player. How would that look to the packers O-line.

PurplePackerEater
03-21-2005, 09:16 PM
"slowlow" wrote:

Is this Red McCombs posting? :pale:

Na, I think you've done enough to fill the seats in the dome for this season.

snakethejake83
03-21-2005, 10:20 PM
Lol

fourdoorchevelle
03-22-2005, 01:17 AM
"sitandbehitski" wrote:

You can never have enough good players. isn't roster max 35 or something , lol , or 53 ?

PurpleAndy
03-22-2005, 09:08 AM
I'm still not commenting in any of your threads until you have a post that consists of more than 1 sentence.

slowlow
03-22-2005, 11:55 AM
DE.... with death in his eyes..... we have udeze kekemkek kenehciii udezee u uu u u deze

UTVikfan
03-22-2005, 12:00 PM
What is wrong with having LB's taking tickets, and selling beer?

headtrip
03-22-2005, 12:10 PM
"...I'm out, I wanna live around lakes and trees." -Slug (Atmosphere)
Another Atmosphere fan ;)

In regards to the thread, we defitnetly need a new kicker and possibly a punter? The only positions I feel really good about right now are QB and RB. I think we need to draft a safety because our starting FS and SS aren't getting any younger. What do you guys think of Brodney Pool with the 18th pick? Or would you rather see us get a DE with the 18th?

Storm
03-22-2005, 12:56 PM
We need a new punter, badly.

misteralay
03-22-2005, 08:45 PM
seriously. we need to leave some holes for our draft picks

Paulbedy59
03-22-2005, 09:55 PM
okay your right.How about a pair of bookends with death in thier eyes... :salute:

collegeguyjeff
03-23-2005, 06:33 PM
not really atleast not this year. next year we can fix other stuff and upgrade our back up players.

ravike55
03-24-2005, 10:25 AM
"headtrip" wrote:

In regards to the thread, we defitnetly need a new kicker and possibly a punter? The only positions I feel really good about right now are QB and RB. I think we need to draft a safety because our starting FS and SS aren't getting any younger. What do you guys think of Brodney Pool with the 18th pick? Or would you rather see us get a DE with the 18th?

Hey headtrip,
luv that avatar!
We definitely need a punter(how many times has feild position turned against us,and play calling couldn't bail us out).Anderson( is getting?)is old but steady short range.Be nice if we could develop a pick that was pk/p.

ravike55
03-24-2005, 10:27 AM
"headtrip" wrote:

Hey headtrip,
luv that avatar!
We definitely need a punter(how many times has feild position turned against us,and play calling couldn't bail us out).Anderson( is getting?)is old but steady short range.Be nice if we could develop a pick that was pk/p.