PDA

View Full Version : Spreading PURPLE PRIDE far and wide in FL !!!!!

mnjamie
03-19-2005, 09:54 PM
WOOOOW !!!! I feel like a ROCK-STAR ... it only took me 5 times to apply and finally get accepted ! ROCK ON!

Anyways, 19 year vike fan since 1976. Located currently in Tampa, FL with these AWFUL Buc's fans. They truely are worse then CheeseHeads cause they are all ignorant about the game of football. DIRECT-TV is truely the only reason I am still alive. I would like to also extend an invite to any die-hard vikes fans in the area to watch the game at my place any time !!!

:naka: .... " I cut the CHEESE!! The Vikes SMOKED the CHEESEHEADS !!! "

NeoVikesTX
03-19-2005, 09:56 PM
Welcome to the site!!! :cheers:

mnjamie
03-19-2005, 09:59 PM
THankx Neo,

Appreicate it ... this site is really feeding my fix of missing football, not to mention speaking w Vikes fans who are as passionate as I am.

:naka: " I cut the CHEESE !! The Vikes SMOKED the CHEESEHEADS !!! "

ADubya26
03-19-2005, 10:01 PM
Welcome mnjamie...im here in Gainesville, so we aren't too far apart. Doesn't Florida have such awful NFL teams?

Go Vikings!

mnjamie
03-19-2005, 10:09 PM
Thanks ADubya,

Dude, the only thing good about football in FL is the college teams. But I do like Jacksonville Jags though. Of course with and ex-vike stud linebacker coaching them, they should be good ..... Del Rio, the 2nd best linebacker in Vikes history .... STUDWELL IS GOD !! I bet if he came back now, he would still tear heads off.

sitandbehitski
03-19-2005, 10:20 PM
Welcome mnjamie, I like the Jag's QB, too, that Leftwich Fellow is good.

mnjamie
03-19-2005, 10:29 PM
Thanks sitandbehitski,

Appriecate all the LUV !! Get lonely in FL hanging out with wanna be football fans all the time. Too much sun bakes their brains into thinking Gruden is actually a good coach and Griese can actually take them to the playoffs in the next 10 years ... lol

ultravikingfan
03-19-2005, 10:40 PM
Welcome to PP.O!!! It is the greatest fan site around!

Enjoy the cold one (see me when you are 21) :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/20020611aw_rootbeer_b01.jpg

mnjamie
03-19-2005, 10:50 PM
WHAT ?!? What a rip off !! I just finished my last natty light and considering breaking into my Hamm's stash soon (most times only for special occasions, but i'm desperate). Then I get a Root beer, come on man ... help a brother out here. Could use a little Jameson though, FL sucks for quality liquor ... all donations gladly accepted here ----> :3some: (this thing cracks me up, gayest ever ... lmao)

Webby
03-19-2005, 11:13 PM
Welcome Jamie!!

waynesworld
03-20-2005, 07:48 AM
Welcome aboard! :thumbleft:

Paulbedy59
03-20-2005, 08:43 AM
welcome,next time I,m in florida I,ll stop by for a game :salute:

mnjamie
03-20-2005, 09:16 AM
Much Luv, much love all around peoples ... Thanks for the warm welcome ... Now for a little knowledge, with the 7th overall pick in this years draft the Vikes take (drumroll plz) .... Shaun Merriman DT/LB, Maryland (Tice is drooling on himself over this guy, I think he's a better over talent then D.J. anyways. Ya heard it here first. -- Edwards/Williams already gone

:pottytrain5:

VKG4LFE
03-20-2005, 01:38 PM
Welcome to the board!

AngloVike
03-20-2005, 02:27 PM
Welcome Jamie, hope the board eases the pain of being stuck with all the Yucs fans down your way

IdahoViking
03-20-2005, 02:30 PM
Welcome Jamie, any links associated with that merriman rumor that you posted?

misteralay
03-20-2005, 02:31 PM
welcome!

mnjamie
03-20-2005, 04:17 PM
Naa, no links man. I just read it somewhere though, I think last week in the USA Today @ work. DJ is a great talent, but the knock is he doesnt fight off blockers well and in the NFL that is disaster for a linebacker (just ask EJ). Where Merriman is just an all around beast and offenses wouldn't know how to scheme against him ... Lawerence Taylor type player coming off the edge in a 3-point or going crazy hanging back with the linebackers. Sorry for no Link. Not to mention he's from Maryland ... Tice loves his Terps !!

Anyways, I'm overwhelmed with all the loooooove !!!!

:naka: "I cut the CHEESE !! THe Vikes SMOKED the CHEESEHEADS !!! " ... representing the TPA in FL ... F*#K THE BUCS !!!!