PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else seen the daunte culpepper commercial?

DaunteHOF
03-19-2005, 08:02 PM
Where he is dancing?

sitandbehitski
03-19-2005, 08:09 PM
No, what was it on?

vikez06
03-19-2005, 08:46 PM
he was doin getting his "roll on" in the mirror and his maid walks in and shes like wtf?

cc21
03-19-2005, 09:35 PM
that sounds awsome, lol how new is it?

TheFloridianVikingFan
03-19-2005, 09:37 PM
what network did u see it on??? NFL network??

vikez06
03-19-2005, 09:42 PM
i was watching the ncaa men bball tourney and just saw a bit of it but i think its for adidas

XxS2TheEvoxX
03-19-2005, 10:28 PM
Haha, that's definitely a must-see. I hope I get to see it.

All of the NFL Network comericals are awesome as well.

RandyMoss8404
03-19-2005, 10:31 PM
I saw it.

His attempt to moonwalk was a travesty, but otherwise it was funny.

cc21
03-19-2005, 10:39 PM
how do i get NFL network? do you have to order it?

collegeguyjeff
03-20-2005, 12:33 AM
i saw it tonight, i thought it was funny, and im glad people are starting to respect him.

VikingsTw
03-20-2005, 12:37 AM
"coreychavous21" wrote:

how do i get NFL network? do you have to order it?

If you have Direct TV its atoumaticly with your subscription, if you have cable you may be able to order it, its getting more and more popular so cable companies are starting to carry it. GREAT CHANNELL, i'm locked in 212 all day. Also they show every single preseason game, which is very cool, you get to see the backups, kinda fun.

magicci
03-20-2005, 02:24 AM
what channel did you ppl see it on?

DaunteHOF
03-20-2005, 11:21 AM
I saw it on NBATV

pillageNplunderthunder
03-20-2005, 11:26 AM
"vikez06" wrote:

i was watching the ncaa men bball tourney and just saw a bit of it but i think its for adidas

I saw it... its for reebok....

koolkev8
03-20-2005, 11:27 AM
Speaking of daunte being in commercials... There was an article I read somewhere and it said he was suppose to do a commercial during the super bowl... But I didn't see it... did any body see it!!! It was suppose to be him sining the Little Annie song w/ a bunch of other NFL players!!!

ultravikingfan
03-20-2005, 12:14 PM
"koolkev8" wrote:

Speaking of daunte being in commercials... There was an article I read somewhere and it said he was suppose to do a commercial during the super bowl... But I didn't see it... did any body see it!!! It was suppose to be him sining the Little Annie song w/ a bunch of other NFL players!!!

Yeah, its pretty good. They show it on NFL Network a lot.

If you do not have Directv, get it! Cable sucks!

michaelmazid
03-20-2005, 01:33 PM
"DaunteHOF" wrote:

Where he is dancing?

I have seen it. Its really funny but I wasn't paying too much attention to him dancing. I just couldn't get over his size. He looks like a line backer

vikingsdiva
03-20-2005, 06:23 PM
I have NFL network. It is a must have!! I couldn't live without it. Anyways the Annie song is funny because they showed how they filmed it. I had no idea Culpepper had sung in a church choir. I think I might be in love with him. The new Reebok one is funny too. He's so loose in front of the camera. Could you see Harrington doing that? Not as funny!!

fourdoorchevelle
03-20-2005, 06:38 PM
direct tv is the bomb!!! only way i don't miss a single vikings game , just wish they had the viking pregame show before fox . has any other nonlocal seen vikes pre game in nfl sunday ticket? anybody think we'll see mlb tv , or nba net

vikingsdiva
03-20-2005, 06:55 PM
"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:

direct tv is the bomb!!! only way i don't miss a single vikings game , just wish they had the viking pregame show before fox . has any other nonlocal seen vikes pre game in nfl sunday ticket? anybody think we'll see mlb tv , or nba net

I don't honestly remember if I've seen the pregame on NFL ticket.Too busy celebrating any given Sunday.

fourdoorchevelle
03-20-2005, 07:54 PM
"vikingsdiva" wrote:

"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:

I don't honestly remember if I've seen the pregame on NFL ticket.Too busy celebrating any given Sunday. i'm talking about before the game .

vikingsdiva
03-20-2005, 07:58 PM
So was I. But usually we don't watch the game at my place unless it isn't on anywhere else. But there's so much going on like channel surfing and burger flipping that pregame is like an afterthought.

MinnesotaFury
03-20-2005, 09:39 PM
i saw it on G4TV

PurplePharaoh
03-23-2005, 08:41 PM
KY Vike...You are aware that when you made a duplicate post about Culpeppers commercial you are being disrepectful....Yeah yeah I know it was a mistake and all, but some consider it as being disrespectful....im not one that does, but others do...You probably got a PM saying as much. I did.

KY Vike yeah I saw the commercial and loved it...He settled on "getting his roll on" as his sig TD celebration....Hey can anyone make a smiley "getting his roll on"?...

vikingsdiva
03-24-2005, 09:21 AM
How come no one PM me? I must've offended tons of people.

ultravikingfan
03-24-2005, 09:24 AM
I just saw the new Daunte Reebok commercial this morning. Pretty funny!

vikingsdiva
03-24-2005, 10:16 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

I just saw the new Daunte Reebok commercial this morning. Pretty funny!Yep it's the bomb, huh?

sabatajh
03-24-2005, 11:35 AM
I see it now next time i come back to post there will be a banner that states "PURPLEPRIDE.ORG supports DIRECT TV. :thumbleft: I saw the commercial it was hillarious. I think he is a very down to earth person hes not uptight like people would expect. I saw him by my work at a gas station one day (i worK in Bloomington right next to winter park) he was driving a orange ferri (sp) he was real humble he talked to me for like 45 seconds about the custom job he had done so he could fit. When i gave him props on his pro bowl he just kind of chulcked.

PurplePharaoh
03-24-2005, 02:59 PM
vikingdiva...you probably didnt get a PM cause you haven't asked questions about Jay Foreman, and had a run in with the MOD about it...Keep your nose clean young lady.ahahahaha

ultravikingfan
03-24-2005, 03:31 PM
"PurplePharaoh" wrote:

vikingdiva...you probably didnt get a PM cause you haven't asked questions about Jay Foreman, and had a run in with the MOD about it...Keep your nose clean young lady.ahahahaha :roll: