PDA

View Full Version : and with the 7th overall pick... the purplepride.org selects

pillageNplunderthunder
03-14-2005, 12:01 PM
and with the 7th overall pick... purplepride.org selects pillagenplunder as the newest defensive mind for this wonderful website.

what a glorius morning! the name's pillagenplunderthunder. I'm from rochester MN, and I'm new here. I'm a rookie thats willing to jump through the hoops to make it on this squad. some background info for ya...

born on the viking plains of Morris Minnesota! where the snow piles higher than the pile of "snow" on Kelly Cambells album cover.

I became a vikes fan when I saw Scotty Studwell come through the line and made "Majowski" literally eat dirt. yum yum, I've been hooked ever since.

I've visited this site many times but never signed up. and now that we have a defense.. its time to blow the mighty horn of Thor, and descend from the hills to pillagen plunder the NFC North with our brand of purple thunder!!!! SKOL Vikings!!!!!

for all those rookies out there to the website... UNITE!!! we will become the future torch bearers of the great purple flame. a group of men and women that will freeze the warm mushy hearts of the cheese eaters. let us be called the Gaurdians of the Flame!!!!

I sounded the battle horn, who will follow me into the great battle? :salute:

PurplePeopleEaters
03-14-2005, 12:03 PM
welcome...........

VKG4LFE
03-14-2005, 12:28 PM
Welcome, your new nickname will be......PNP! Not to be confused with TNT!

sitandbehitski
03-14-2005, 12:38 PM
PNP & TNT, shouldn't be hard to figure out who's who.

ultravikingfan
03-14-2005, 02:18 PM
Welcome to PPD! Good intro! Can't wait to hear more from ya!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

AngloVike
03-14-2005, 02:29 PM
"sitandbehitski" wrote:

PNP & TNT, shouldn't be hard to figure out who's who.
as long as PNP doesn't turn into a flirt like TNT :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the board PNP!