PDA

View Full Version : could "kfanreporter" be right?



PurplePharaoh
03-13-2005, 02:20 AM
The Dallas Cowboys have emerged as the primary suitor for Saints defensive end Darren Howard, but a handful of other teams recently have expressed interest in trading for New Orleans' franchise free agent, NFL sources said Friday.

Dallas, along with at least one other unnamed team, is negotiating a long-term contract with Howard's agent, Gary Wichard, the source said. The deal could pay Howard up to $17 million in bonus money.

While Dallas is considered the front-runner, Miami, Minnesota, Seattle, Washington and at least two other teams have engaged in trade talks with Saints officials in the past week. Oakland and Kansas City also have been mentioned as possible suitors, but an NFL source said Friday that neither is a candidate at this time.

For a link to this article, click here: www.Nola.com

PurplePharaoh
03-13-2005, 02:35 AM
KFANReporter did rerport this to us just like it says here in this artical.....GET THE EGGS READY....Just joking....I haven't been able to confirm any of his other posts.

vikez06
03-13-2005, 02:44 AM
hes a phony

randy--moss
03-13-2005, 02:46 AM
no,never.. he could have been right if he told the truth about what he was doing...

Because going around to diff sites and boards and finding every rumor on every transaction going on in the league and saying ****NFL INSIDER*****ALERT***BLOCKBUSTER*** heh, wow, its so stupid what he was trying to do....

Now if he actully came on here and posted all those rumors and talked like any other normal poster, then heck, he would of never gotten banned.. But when he starts crossing the line and just straight up lieing, screw him.. He knew he would get a couple of em right, because there all over the net.. just rumors, i guess any of us could be ***the insider***, well, by his stupid definition..

haha... that guy did crack me up though

heh

PhillyGirl
03-13-2005, 08:04 AM
"PurplePharaoh" wrote:

The Dallas Cowboys have emerged as the primary suitor for Saints defensive end Darren Howard, but a handful of other teams recently have expressed interest in trading for New Orleans' franchise free agent, NFL sources said Friday.

Dallas, along with at least one other unnamed team, is negotiating a long-term contract with Howard's agent, Gary Wichard, the source said. The deal could pay Howard up to $17 million in bonus money.

While Dallas is considered the front-runner, Miami, Minnesota, Seattle, Washington and at least two other teams have engaged in trade talks with Saints officials in the past week. Oakland and Kansas City also have been mentioned as possible suitors, but an NFL source said Friday that neither is a candidate at this time.

For a link to this article, click here: www.Nola.com
If you look on that post, you'll see that I had posted the KFFL blurbs on this after he did. He was taking the info from different places and making it into fact...while adding other details.

LosAngelis
03-13-2005, 10:00 AM
If you make 174 predictions as to possible trades, a blind squirrel will still find a nut once in a while.

JTSnow
03-13-2005, 10:34 AM
"PurplePharaoh" wrote:

KFANReporter did rerport this to us just like it says here in this artical.....GET THE EGGS READY....Just joking....I haven't been able to confirm any of his other posts.

He also said the Vikes were going to sign Sharper and we did.

UMDTwinsfan
03-13-2005, 10:39 AM
that was after we signed him though if i remember correctly also it was pretty much a done deal when they announced he was gonna have dinner with the coaches IMO i dont think anyone thought we werent gonna sign sharper so he prolly just threw it in there to say i told you so

JTSnow
03-13-2005, 10:42 AM
"UMDTwinsfan" wrote:

that was after we signed him though if i remember correctly also it was pretty much a done deal when they announced he was gonna have dinner with the coaches IMO i dont think anyone thought we werent gonna sign sharper so he prolly just threw it in there to say i told you so

He said it before we signed him.

Odin VAVikefan
03-13-2005, 10:43 AM
What kind of "reporter" would have worse spelling and grammar than a typical instruction manual translated from Japanese into English? The guy was clearly not who he purported to be, and any genuine reporter or reporting agency always provides as much transparency about themselves and their sources as the interviewee's agreement or the given moment's ethical situation allows. KFANreporter is a useless tool who has never taken a high school English class, let alone anything that smells remotely like a journalism class.

IbleedPURPLEandGOLD
03-13-2005, 10:51 AM
I could have told you the Cowboys were very serious in Howard. The "other team" is the Vikings by the way. All my Saints following friends say that the Vikings and Saints trade could look like:

#18 Pick for Howard.

The reason it's not going right through, it the Howard is due $7.2 or $7.8 Million, and the Vikings are trying to restructure his contract for it to be longterm, so its not devistating to our cap.

Thats just what i hear, i have no sources exept saints fans telling the the rumors they hear on there boards, ect.

PurplePeopleEaters
03-13-2005, 11:25 AM
He was making me so mad. He kept saying that the Dolpjins were looking into Ahman Green and some people were defending his posts. What is that? then the Packers would lose their running game, o-line, and defensive backfield this offseason.

ADubya26
03-13-2005, 11:32 AM
He had good info, but all of it was just speculation. He wasnt reporting facts, just things that were being circulated. I think Webby gave us a little "taste" if you know what I mean.

jackyl
03-13-2005, 12:41 PM
"JTSnow" wrote:



He said it before we signed him.

Tice said it on the radio 2 days before we signed him too. Wasn't really hard to see it coming............

ChiTownVike
03-13-2005, 01:04 PM
all of the posts he has he may of got one right finally WOW

PurplePackerEater
03-13-2005, 01:14 PM
"JTSnow" wrote:

"PurplePharaoh" wrote:

KFANReporter did rerport this to us just like it says here in this artical.....GET THE EGGS READY....Just joking....I haven't been able to confirm any of his other posts.

He also said the Vikes were going to sign Sharper and we did.

No. He said that we did sign sharper and it would be anounced in a few minutes. In reallity we didn't sign him untill, like, the next day. He also said the same thing about Buress. If we listened to KFANreporter, Buress would be on the team by now.

Good Riddence to KFANreporter! :salute:

PurplePharaoh
03-13-2005, 02:07 PM
But I wonder if Burress wouldn't have all ready been a Viking if not for his dumbass agent.

XTAP59
03-13-2005, 02:18 PM
"PurplePharaoh" wrote:

The Dallas Cowboys have emerged as the primary suitor for Saints defensive end Darren Howard, but a handful of other teams recently have expressed interest in trading for New Orleans' franchise free agent, NFL sources said Friday.

Dallas, along with at least one other unnamed team, is negotiating a long-term contract with Howard's agent, Gary Wichard, the source said. The deal could pay Howard up to $17 million in bonus money.

While Dallas is considered the front-runner, Miami, Minnesota, Seattle, Washington and at least two other teams have engaged in trade talks with Saints officials in the past week. Oakland and Kansas City also have been mentioned as possible suitors, but an NFL source said Friday that neither is a candidate at this time.

For a link to this article, click here: www.Nola.com

You can get the same information from KFFL site.
www.kffl.com and click on the hot of the wire news for the NFL.
It has all the stories, signings, and rumors.

XTAP59
03-13-2005, 02:19 PM
sort of like this news update,....

Viking | No Longer Interested in Darius - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:44:25 -0800

Tom Silverstein, of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, reports with the addition of S Darren Sharper, the Minnesota Vikings are no longer interested in acquiring S Donovin Darius from the Jacksonville Jaguars.

BBQ Platypus
03-13-2005, 02:52 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

If you make 174 predictions as to possible trades, a blind squirrel will still find a nut once in a while.

Yep. He could be right. But even a broken watch is right twice a day.

PurplePharaoh
03-13-2005, 03:14 PM
ahahahhaaa i like that...."Twice a day"

JTSnow
03-13-2005, 03:23 PM
"jackyl" wrote:

"JTSnow" wrote:



He said it before we signed him.

Tice said it on the radio 2 days before we signed him too. Wasn't really hard to see it coming............

true