PDA

View Full Version : ***KFAN***

coreyd
03-12-2005, 06:14 PM
KFAN, Pinball, Lumpy, Curly, Moe, Window Licker......and whatever other names you go by:

At first I was defending all of these posts that you were making, and now I just want to kick your A$$! You see, us Vikings fans in Minnesota are not taking a liking to you all that much. So I suggest you go back to whatever AOL chatroom you have been in for the past 10 years!

My guess is your the Uncle on Napolean Dynomite who wants to act like your important to the progress of sports as we know it! Go back to your van and make a couple more video tapes and maybe a community college will allow your sorry a$$ to play on thier flag football team!

muchluv4smoot
03-12-2005, 06:16 PM
"coreyd" wrote:

KFAN, Pinball, Lumpy, Curly, Moe, Window Licker......and whatever other names you go by:

At first I was defending all of these posts that you were making, and now I just want to kick your A$$! You see, us Vikings fans in Minnesota are not taking a liking to you all that much. So I suggest you go back to whatever AOL chatroom you have been in for the past 10 years!

My guess is your the Uncle on Napolean Dynomite who wants to act like your important to the progress of sports as we know it! Go back to your van and make a couple more video tapes and maybe a community college will allow your sorry a$$ to play on thier flag football team!

He has been here before, according to jackly, as iowaviking, if anyone remembers him.

jackyl
03-12-2005, 06:16 PM
I have a strange feeling he won't be replying.....

DrSwerve
03-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Alright. Let's stop these bashing KFAN threads. At first they were funny, but now they're just getting annoying. If you want to keep bashing him, feel free. Just try to keep it in one thread.