PDA

View Full Version : Message to all message board users-NFL information Insider



KFANreporter
03-12-2005, 05:03 PM
First off,

We are taking the threats we have received in the last 20 minutes very seriously and actions will be taken. The pagemaster will be dealing with this shortly.

Secondly,

To many immature people here. We were warned, but we will like to hear from the people from Paul Allen, when they hear the ones surprised that the information came first from NFL Information Insider.


Darren Sharper deal was signed early afternoon. It seems that some don't understand time. We reported this deal, late last evening, and confirmed 3 hours before it was made official.

The blockbuster deal is currently under review of the NFL.

These trades don't happen overnight, thank you!

For those who don't understand the NFL Information Insider, please relax, and you just have to get educated. Probably why most fans don't get a say, right? well maybe a bit more of a reason is needed.

Sorry!

Well it's time to go, KFAN Reporter will be on Tuesday on the FAN. Look for the article tomorrow morning, untill then-thank you for many fans who are wanting more information. But at this time, we are closed.

For the others, wait is time, and you just have to wait.



Thank you Purple Pride, and the true members-and Viking fans.

Purple Dragoon
03-12-2005, 05:07 PM
I gotta admit, I was skeptical of what you were saying before, it sounded like a ton of BS to me.

But now, I'll take your words as something approx. to the truth. I'll not just gloss over your posts as crap. Good luck Kfan.

muchluv4smoot
03-12-2005, 05:09 PM
"KFANreporter" wrote:

First off,

We are taking the threats we have received in the last 20 minutes very seriously and actions will be taken. The pagemaster will be dealing with this shortly.

Secondly,

To many immature people here. We were warned, but we will like to hear from the people from Paul Allen, when they hear the ones surprised that the information came first from NFL Information Insider.


Darren Sharper deal was signed early afternoon. It seems that some don't understand time. We reported this deal, late last evening, and confirmed 3 hours before it was made official.

The blockbuster deal is currently under review of the NFL.

These trades don't happen overnight, thank you!

For those who don't understand the NFL Information Insider, please relax, and you just have to get educated. Probably why most fans don't get a say, right? well maybe a bit more of a reason is needed.

Sorry!

Well it's time to go, KFAN Reporter will be on Tuesday on the FAN. Look for the article tomorrow morning, untill then-thank you for many fans who are wanting more information. But at this time, we are closed.

For the others, wait is time, and you just have to wait.



Thank you Purple Pride, and the true members-and Viking fans.



Yeah thats it, we are too immature. It wasn't the fact that his posts made no sense.

Bdubya
03-12-2005, 05:09 PM
I just want to know how many farewell posts you are going to have....You are as bad as Cher :roll:

so-cal vike
03-12-2005, 05:09 PM
"KFANreporter" wrote:

First off,

We are taking the threats we have received in the last 20 minutes very seriously and actions will be taken. The pagemaster will be dealing with this shortly.

Secondly,

To many immature people here. We were warned, but we will like to hear from the people from Paul Allen, when they hear the ones surprised that the information came first from NFL Information Insider.


Darren Sharper deal was signed early afternoon. It seems that some don't understand time. We reported this deal, late last evening, and confirmed 3 hours before it was made official.

The blockbuster deal is currently under review of the NFL.

These trades don't happen overnight, thank you!

For those who don't understand the NFL Information Insider, please relax, and you just have to get educated. Probably why most fans don't get a say, right? well maybe a bit more of a reason is needed.

Sorry!

Well it's time to go, KFAN Reporter will be on Tuesday on the FAN. Look for the article tomorrow morning, untill then-thank you for many fans who are wanting more information. But at this time, we are closed.

For the others, wait is time, and you just have to wait.



Thank you Purple Pride, and the true members-and Viking fans.


:laughing3: :^o :thebirdman:

renovikesfan
03-12-2005, 05:10 PM
^
^
^
Is this you, BBQ Platypus? LOL This is even funnier than your other nonsense posts!!! :-D

LosAngelis
03-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Is there a mod that can post his IP information for us?

shockzilla
03-12-2005, 05:38 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Is there a mod that can post his IP information for us?

I can - why, what would that do?

LosAngelis
03-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Well, I'd like to know where this person is posting from, since he won't produce any true credentials, despite being asked publically and privately at least five times.

jackyl
03-12-2005, 06:00 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Well, I'd like to know where this person is posting from, since he won't produce any true credentials, despite being asked publically and privately at least five times.

Winnipeg

LosAngelis
03-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Thanks, jackyl.

jackyl
03-12-2005, 06:02 PM
np

ItalianStallion
03-12-2005, 06:09 PM
why does he refer to imself as "we", is he possessed or something?

LosAngelis
03-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Maybe it is vikingsalltheway, and all of his multiple personalities have merged into one complete fair and balanced news source.

jackyl
03-12-2005, 06:11 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Maybe it is vikingsalltheway, and all of his multiple personalities have merged into one complete fair and balanced news source.

No this guys' other personality is iowavikings.... the guy who was looking for a scalper for tickets to the game. You know like all the other insiders :lol:

jiggyjack
03-12-2005, 06:18 PM
What a joke...there put it in the paper! :clown: clown!