PDA

View Full Version : ****************BLOCKBUSTER DEAL*************************

KFANreporter
03-12-2005, 04:31 PM
It will be official soon. Arizona Cardinals, Indianapolis Colts, and possibly Minnesota Vikings in 3 team blockbuster deal.

The NFL information insider tells us that the Colts have already dealt Edgerrin James to the Arizona Cardinals, but what is holdindg up the deal to make official is that the Cardinals have contacted the Vikings to add to the deal for the Colts.

'Dennis Green contacted Minnesota on Friday to reopen discussions for Onterrio Smith, but it doesn't end there' sources told NFLInsider. The Vikings were to busy entertaining Burress, and Sharpe, but discussions went late in the evening, and Edgerrin James left Arizona very happy with coach Dennis Green.

'The Cardinals knew all along the Vikings were interested in dealing for there combination pick, and that's what Graves did'

The Vikings filled Saturday morning that the Cardinals opened trade talks. KDUS reporterd early afternoon, that the Cardinals were trading there 2nd pick, for James, but it doesn't end there, because the Vikings are said to be involved.

'Everyone in the NFL knows about this know, the only thing to stop this if a player holds out of there agreement, or another teams steps up, which is doubtfull'

Patrick O'Reilly broke the news in Detroit that the Colts were trading James to Arizona for Bryant Johnson.

'Indianapolis is being very carefull, because they still want Fason'

Minnesota is still waiting for official word that Darren Sharper deal is done, which will occur, and then proceed on the deal. The Minnesota Vikings told the Star Tribune 'We are done in FA, we helped our team dramatically the last week. We will no focus on the draft'

The proposed deal -

ARIZONA- RB Edgerrin James, Minnesota 2nd round pick, Von Hutchins

INDIANAPOLIS- RB Michael Bennett, Arizona 2nd round pick, Arizona 6th round pick, S Corey Chavous

MINNESOTA- WR Anquan Boldin, OL L.J Shelton

* Minnesota and Arizona will swap early first round selections

DrSwerve
03-12-2005, 04:34 PM
:bootyshake:

mattitude615
03-12-2005, 04:34 PM
.........BS!!![/b]

muchluv4smoot
03-12-2005, 04:35 PM
"KFANreporter" wrote:

It will be official soon. Arizona Cardinals, Indianapolis Colts, and possibly Minnesota Vikings in 3 team blockbuster deal.

The NFL information insider tells us that the Colts have already dealt Edgerrin James to the Arizona Cardinals, but what is holdindg up the deal to make official is that the Cardinals have contacted the Vikings to add to the deal for the Colts.

'Dennis Green contacted Minnesota on Friday to reopen discussions for Onterrio Smith, but it doesn't end there' sources told NFLInsider. The Vikings were to busy entertaining Burress, and Sharpe, but discussions went late in the evening, and Edgerrin James left Arizona very happy with coach Dennis Green.

'The Cardinals knew all along the Vikings were interested in dealing for there combination pick, and that's what Graves did'

The Vikings filled Saturday morning that the Cardinals opened trade talks. KDUS reporterd early afternoon, that the Cardinals were trading there 2nd pick, for James, but it doesn't end there, because the Vikings are said to be involved.

'Everyone in the NFL knows about this know, the only thing to stop this if a player holds out of there agreement, or another teams steps up, which is doubtfull'

Patrick O'Reilly broke the news in Detroit that the Colts were trading James to Arizona for Bryant Johnson.

Minnesota is still waiting for official word that Darren Sharper deal is done, which will occur, and then proceed on the deal. The Minnesota Vikings told the Star Tribune 'We are done in FA, we helped our team dramatically the last week. We will no focus on the draft'

The proposed deal -

INDIANAPOLIS- RB Michael Bennett, Arizona 2nd round pick, Arizona 6th round pick, S Corey Chavous

Your crazy if you think this will happen. We are talking with burress right now and are close on a deal, why would we trade for boldin too.

The BS never stops from this guy.

NeoVikesTX
03-12-2005, 04:36 PM
So we give up Michael Bennett and Corey Chavous and our 2nd rounder for Boldin and an offensive lineman? Am I missing something here? :scratch:

muchluv4smoot
03-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Thanks for wasting your time with all the BS, now bye bye.

mattitude615
03-12-2005, 04:37 PM
not only is this total BS, but a terrible deal for us....

DrSwerve
03-12-2005, 04:38 PM
"NeoVikesTX" wrote:

So we give up Michael Bennett and Corey Chavous and our 2nd rounder for Boldin and an offensive lineman? Am I missing something here? :scratch:No no no...don't forget that we swap 1st round picks with the Cards. :thumbleft:

OaklandVike
03-12-2005, 04:38 PM
not a goog trade...ig it's even true. who would play SS...sharper?

enlvikeman
03-12-2005, 04:39 PM
"KFANreporter" wrote:

The proposed deal -

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/newbie5.jpg

muchluv4smoot
03-12-2005, 04:40 PM
I didn't know you could make 3 team trades on madden. :D

muchluv4smoot
03-12-2005, 04:43 PM
I thought he was leaving after he broke this awesome trade news?? Yet he still sits and watches. You do realize we can see that your still here don't you?

ElBarto
03-12-2005, 04:46 PM
LJ Shelton is a tackle, since when were we giving up on McKinnie and we gave Rosenthal a six year deal.

Can anybody else smell something :roll:

PAvikesfan
03-12-2005, 04:49 PM
this poster makes me laugh. he never responds after he posts. interesting.... he's like a fake news troll. he did get sharper right... 1 out of 12 isn't bad.

randy--moss
03-12-2005, 04:51 PM
I thought you left ?

Nfl insider information? seriously, quit this bs

so-cal vike
:pukeright:

DemonicViking
Did he get the Sharper signing right before or after he signed? Will we have to deduct a point here?

randy--moss
03-12-2005, 04:52 PM
KFANreporter reported it after he signed, hahahahaha, and he also even said *This deal is almost done*

this guy is the biggest idiot i've seen on here

muchluv4smoot
03-12-2005, 04:52 PM
"randy--moss" wrote:

I thought you left ?

Nfl insider information? seriously, quit this bs

Yeah, he said he was gonna leave after he broke this trade we all had to hear about, and now he sits, still here. Getting his jollies I guess, even though no one believes him.

randy--moss
03-12-2005, 04:53 PM
haha, he just sits on his computer and takes rumors out of other boards and sites and implants his own people in them and always, is, an NFL Insider... hahahaha

Purple Dragoon
03-12-2005, 05:14 PM
This deal doesn't sound too rediculous to me, from at least what we would get from it. Anquan Boldin would be worth this trade alone in my opinion, but getting a quality OL in Shelton would be great too, we could move him to LG or RG with Dixon's departure and Liwienski being moved to RG.

We could still get Darius for SS if we lose Chavous, maybe trade the 18th pick overall for him, and something else. The signing of Darren Sharper makes this trade seem possible to me.

ItalianStallion
03-12-2005, 05:16 PM
I am mostly wondering why we would trade our SS, without having anyone to replce him.

L.J. Shelton can and has played guard.

Dunno, I would do this deal if we had someone to replace Chavous...

muchluv4smoot
03-12-2005, 05:20 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

I am mostly wondering why we would trade our SS, without having anyone to replce him.

L.J. Shelton can and has played guard.

Dunno, I would do this deal if we had someone to replace Chavous...

Supposidly jags fans with an inside source say the DD trade is done and it will be either brian williams and a 3rd, or our #18 pick. It kind of makes sense, since it looks like mike williams, edwards and DJ will all be gone by pick 12, and the 2 guys worthy of that spot then, would be pacman or rolle. It is still just a rumor though, and I can't see us doing this many trades.

DrSwerve
03-12-2005, 05:21 PM
You know...I don't believe this guy at all. But I think that we're all gonna feel like a bunch of jack@$$es if this trade comes to fruition. Personally, I think that this would be a good trade for us. Boldin, an OL, and we'd move up in the 1st round to ensure we get our pick (whoever that may be). Supposedly, that Darius deal is going to happen, so we don't need Chavous anymore, and we definitely don't need Bennett. I guess I'll just wait and see and make sure I watch NFL Total Access this evening.

Mr Anderson
03-12-2005, 05:23 PM
This guy spews bullshit.

His other post that got locked was BS, now this is more.

Moss is Boss
03-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Can a moderator ban this guy, please?

randy--moss
03-12-2005, 05:25 PM
"Moss is Boss" wrote:

Can a moderator ban this guy, please?

i second that

please

UMDTwinsfan
03-12-2005, 05:26 PM
third please

NeoVikesTX
03-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Fourth, I'm sick of this guy.

PurpleAndy
03-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Fifth.

I don't mine so much his tendency to post false trade information, but his complete lack of writing ability is an insult to journalists around the world.

Perhaps, just perhaps Insider, Hooked on Phonics will work for you.