PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Status

snakethejake83
03-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Does anyone have any info on when/if we are going to get a new stadium? Since we all know that Red is all about the money, and not about the fans, do ya think that fowler would push towards a stadium?

The reason why I bring this up is because I love having the words Minnesota roll off my tongue when I say Vikings or Twins. Having not lived in the area for over 10 years it still wouldnt sound right not having the Vikes or Twinkies in Minnesota. I Know I cried myself to sleep many a night when the twins almost were moved out. I was very pissed to find that Red wanted to move the Vikes also. All because of the Metrodome. I know you all love the feeling of almost getting knocked over when you open a door to get into the metrodome, but I think its time we get a new stadium.

Thanks

OaklandVike
03-12-2005, 04:31 PM
"snakethejake83" wrote:

Does anyone have any info on when/if we are going to get a new stadium? Since we all know that Red is all about the money, and not about the fans, do ya think that fowler would push towards a stadium?

The reason why I bring this up is because I love having the words Minnesota roll off my tongue when I say Vikings or Twins. Having not lived in the area for over 10 years it still wouldnt sound right not having the Vikes or Twinkies in Minnesota. I Know I cried myself to sleep many a night when the twins almost were moved out. I was very pissed to find that Red wanted to move the Vikes also. All because of the Metrodome. I know you all love the feeling of almost getting knocked over when you open a door to get into the metrodome, but I think its time we get a new stadium.

The viking ownership will need to share the cost...stop welfare for millionaires and billionaires!

Thanks