PDA

View Full Version : NFL Insider Information is done with purplepride- thank you

KFANreporter
03-12-2005, 03:53 PM
As the result of our overloading messages left at our offices, we have no choice but to pull our service with purplepride. I'm not in my office now, as i'm travelling now, but have heard there are just to many Viking fans calling us leaving messages about the viking off season. We will still continue to work with your local outlets, and we thank you for your partnership purple pride!

We will inform you though of our last offer that many of you have wanted to know this afternoon about a blockbuster trade. Once we get the source confirmed, and the NFL Information Insider releases it to us, we will let you know to close our agreement with purplepride.

Thank you,

Pinball,
KFAN reporter

skogs02
03-12-2005, 03:55 PM
BUHBYE :D

PurplePharaoh
03-12-2005, 03:55 PM
what does this mean?

PurplePeopleEaters
03-12-2005, 03:56 PM
FINALLY!

muchluv4smoot
03-12-2005, 04:01 PM
"KFANreporter" wrote:

As the result of our overloading messages left at our offices, we have no choice but to pull our service with purplepride. I'm not in my office now, as i'm travelling now, but have heard there are just to many Viking fans calling us leaving messages about the viking off season. We will still continue to work with your local outlets, and we thank you for your partnership purple pride!

We will inform you though of our last offer that many of you have wanted to know this afternoon about a blockbuster trade. Once we get the source confirmed, and the NFL Information Insider releases it to us, we will let you know to close our agreement with purplepride.

Thank you,

Pinball,
KFAN reporter

Oh darn! :(

RK.
03-12-2005, 04:04 PM
"KFANreporter" wrote:

Thank you,

Pinball,
KFAN reporter

Out of curiosity, did anyone here call their office? :roll:

muchluv4smoot
03-12-2005, 04:08 PM
"RK" wrote:

"KFANreporter" wrote:

Thank you,

Pinball,
KFAN reporter

Yeah right, this idiot posting this crap has on office. :lol:

Bdubya
03-12-2005, 04:10 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D NOO!! PLEASE! DONT GO!!! :D :D :D :D

sabatajh
03-12-2005, 04:11 PM
"RK" wrote:

"KFANreporter" wrote:

Thank you,

Pinball,
KFAN reporter

i tried but you know how it is tryin to get through to some one at MCDONALD's drive thru ... they said hes out of the office.. takin out the trash lmao

so-cal vike
03-12-2005, 05:03 PM
"KFANreporter" wrote:

Thank you,

Pinball,
KFAN reporter

:wave: :wave: What a waste of time and space. :thebirdman: