PDA

View Full Version : Chris Hovan released information on Mike Tice

KFANreporter
03-12-2005, 10:27 AM
They won't say it, but Chris Hovan is the player that was in the reports. It will never be released unless this goes to court.

Classy Moss!

Randy Moss said he knew what was going on at Winter Park, but said it's none of his business, and any of the medias, or former players with the Vikings.

Looks like Hovan is running on empty with his former teammates, as Randy Moss shows he does have some class.

Speaking of Chris Hovan. Arizona is not interested. Chris Hovan might actually sit out untill training camp, and wait for a spot. His career might be over.

coreyd
03-12-2005, 10:32 AM
I think Hovan's career is over. He had a good start in the league, but hasnt been able to do much since. Waste of a first rounder. WHICH, leads me to say that drafting a defensive player is a big risk in the NFL.

Webby
03-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Good riddance is all I have to say. I used to like him, but he degenerated into a big whiner. I hate malingerers and whiners. Suck it up and get er done or get out.

coreyd
03-12-2005, 10:36 AM
Just a thought:
I wonder what he was thinking when he went from being a defensive champ.....to being replaced in the middle of the season?

Hovan never had any injuries did he?

ultravikingfan
03-12-2005, 10:45 AM
"coreyd" wrote:

Just a thought:
I wonder what he was thinking when he went from being a defensive champ.....to being replaced in the middle of the season?

Hovan never had any injuries did he?

Just a mental injury!

Paulbedy59
03-12-2005, 10:54 AM
On pro foorball talk they mention randy maybe sqeeling on tice.But they really seem to be leaning towards red as the guy!!

PurplePackerEater
03-12-2005, 11:03 AM
KFANreproter started this thread, along with many, and NONE of his info is accurate. If one thing from all his BS comes true, it's luck!!!

Go to his profile and look at his posts if you don't believe me.

V4L
03-12-2005, 11:17 AM
"coreyd" wrote:

I think Hovan's career is over. He had a good start in the league, but hasnt been able to do much since. Waste of a first rounder. WHICH, leads me to say that drafting a defensive player is a big risk in the NFL.

Well would't it be a risk to get a Offensive player?

Bdubya
03-12-2005, 11:18 AM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

"coreyd" wrote:

Well would't it be a risk to get a Offensive player?

I think any player you are going to draft is a risk.

KFANreporter
03-12-2005, 11:20 AM
Possibly the reason why Tice benched him. We don't know what words exchanged, but it's funny that they never game him a spot even on the practice squad. This guy just fizzled away!

Oh well. Pat Williams won't let you down. And if he does, Ted will change the D this traning camp so good, that it won't matter if they don't have a big nose tackle. He has some good things going into this defense this off season.

V4L
03-12-2005, 11:35 AM
yah exactly what i was thinking b-dub.. its gonna be a gamble either way.. no way of telling for sure if someone is gonna come in and be great.. you may have a good idea of it but no true way!

coreyd
03-12-2005, 12:14 PM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

yah exactly what i was thinking b-dub.. its gonna be a gamble either way.. no way of telling for sure if someone is gonna come in and be great.. you may have a good idea of it but no true way!

I agree that drafting both is a risk, but when you draft a guy on the offensive side of the ball they are given more time to adjust to the game. I mean, if a running back comes in the league and doesnt rush for a thousand yards his first season nobody really cares. And if a qb like Eli comes in and flops during the first couple of years, nothing is really said. But, if you grab a guy on defense, and he gives up a few plays that result in points on the board, they are usually sitting on the bench, and being cut, and then the draft comes along next year and his position is filled. Look at Hovan, the guy was pretty solid his first couple of years, but then his game started to fall, and now he is fishing in some hick town located in Iowa waiting for his phone to ring. Where as Plax is being looked at throughout the league and people still thing he hasnt proved anything.

JDogg926
03-12-2005, 12:23 PM
I felt bad for Hovan in 2003, I thought he caught a lot of crap for not producing, but everytime I watched him, he was constantly double and triple teamed. I think that wore on him, and rather than hanging in there, he got frustrated, and became a whiner, and a distraction to the defense. But at this point, I'd say get rid of him, unless he returns to the form he was at in the first couple years of his career.

vikes09
03-12-2005, 01:16 PM
which i seriously doubt that will happen.