PDA

View Full Version : Do you think that Tice, and we the people,............

NordicNed
03-12-2005, 07:17 AM
Have the right, to know, who the accuser (Rat), was that turned in Coach Tice?...

I always thought the accused had the right to know who was doing the pointing....

Unless their life was in danger, which in this case, I doubt it.....But maybe a career to lose........(or maybe one that has already been lost) :clown:

:clown: My take is it was Ned.......After he Ratted, he got on his flight to Arizona. Then proceeded to snatch that lap-top and hide in the men's room to see if it had hit the PPO boards yet...... :)

Webby
03-12-2005, 08:41 AM
This did seem like a cowardly act for sure...and while a defendant has a right to face his accuser I bet they would call this a whistleblower deal and let the worm keep his privacy. It'd be different if it was only Tice, not 95% of the league.

jackyl
03-12-2005, 08:51 AM
It was Hovan....

kramer9guy
03-12-2005, 09:09 AM
"jackyl" wrote:

It was Hovan....

That would be my guess.

PurplePeopleEaters
03-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Scott Linehan

ultravikingfan
03-12-2005, 09:46 AM
Mrs. Tice :lol:

I actually think that this may spark players on other teams who may be disgruntled to do the same.

coreyd
03-12-2005, 09:57 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Mrs. Tice :lol:

I actually think that this may spark players on other teams who may be disgruntled to do the same.

I bet players are going to be using this as a method of retaliating amongst the league. Wont trade me? Fine! Watch out though! Wont sign me? Its gonna get ugly!

Here is one question I have for you guys. Did Scott have a contract like Tice's and he was in the O'cord when Tice took over?