PDA

View Full Version : NFL INSIDER INFORMATION******* WR Plaxico Burress signed

KFANreporter
03-11-2005, 08:40 PM
Burress to the Vikigns, it will be made official. I was speaking to members of a sports group , and they have discussed this with Peter King, and broke the news public moments ago.

Look for news shortly.

2 teams reports, Cincinnati, and Cleveland offered Burress 2 year deals, but delayed the extension because Burress was said not to be interested and BUSY, as he is in Minneapolis staying with Daunte Culpepper and will sign a deal over the weekend.

grpape
03-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Wow! If this is true, you gotta wonder if the guy really is only for the $$. It would be nice to have the guy play one year to prove his worth. It may also show some good signs that he has the confidence to have a break out year!

randy--moss
03-11-2005, 09:03 PM
this is fake

TheFloridianVikingFan
03-11-2005, 09:03 PM
i dont believe it... when will they say it on the news or somethin?

PurplePackerEater
03-11-2005, 09:08 PM
This guy is yankin' everybodys chain!!!

Scammer.

PurplePackerEater
03-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Look at his posts. 4. and their all BS!!!!!!!

randy--moss
Yea well webmaster just deleted one of my post for callin him a liar too, wtf is with this.. How can you let someone come on here and do this and delete my post? why dont you delete this guys fake threads.wow, what is goin on here

PhillyGirl
Just an FYI...if this guy was in a position to be speaking to Peter King personally, he wouldn't be sitting online joining message boards to post things like this. LOL

What kind of life must "people" like this live to do stuff like this?

Grow up.

(Probably a Packers fan) ;)

TheFloridianVikingFan
03-11-2005, 09:11 PM
sigh............

ultravikingfan
03-11-2005, 09:26 PM
I know the Browns have not publicly expressed interest in Plax.

Webby
03-11-2005, 09:27 PM
"randy--moss" wrote:

Yea well webmaster just deleted one of my post for callin him a liar too, wtf is with this.. How can you let someone come on here and do this and delete my post? why dont you delete this guys fake threads.wow, what is goin on here

You acted like a complete ass. I'm tired of people behaving that way. You did not mention you researched and checked he was false. You even asked who Peter King was? Doesn't tell me that you know a lot about who's who then.

His threads will be dealt with. My point is the way people are treating each other lately and it WILL NOT be tolerated. Read the forum rules.