PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tice needs to resign...

PurpleAndy
03-11-2005, 10:08 AM
...David Dixon, who could be a good back-up/on the field coach to our younger developing linemen. :D

Oh, that's right... re-sign has a hyphen! My bad.

eclipse_2303
03-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Dixon did have a good year last year but he is like 37 years old.

UMDTwinsfan
03-11-2005, 01:08 PM
In my opinion Dixon can still have a good year the vikes line wasnt that bad last year and we lost a starter early in rosenthal

PurplePackerEater
03-11-2005, 01:09 PM
I heard early in the offseason that he would like to come back next year -even if he's a backup and a lot less money than he's making now. That guy has heart!!! sign him up Tice.

WI-ULT-MOSS-FAN
03-11-2005, 01:20 PM
he needs to come back old or not, he was great this year. He is a big quick tough man who is beneficial to the line.

kennbry
03-11-2005, 03:09 PM
"PurpleAndy" wrote:

...David Dixon, who could be a good back-up/on the field coach to our younger developing linemen. :D

:D

Funny, I was expecting a sanctimonious rant about ticket scalping...

kennbry
03-11-2005, 03:10 PM
"PurpleAndy" wrote:

V4L
03-11-2005, 04:38 PM
lol i lived right by him like a block away and he would play football with us he was way cool.. i would always try to get past him and i would do spin moves and everything and he would hold me back with 1 hand no prob and barley move.. it was great he is awesome!

chennegar
03-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Heck yeah the vikes need to re-sign Dixon. Sure his skills are diminisihing, but if nothing else he will be able to be the elder statesman who can pull the McKinnie's of the world aside and point out during the game what is or is not being done to him by the D line.