PDA

View Full Version : Sheldon Richardson

RK.
03-17-2018, 12:20 PM
Another big time pickup in FA for this year. Nothing like signing another pro-bowl player. :clap:

midgensa
03-19-2018, 11:47 AM
If he can keep his shit together, this is a great signing for us. He is a legit starting DT that can play at an elite level at times.

Some are blowing this up as getting an All-Pro (which he isn't, Suh is a MUCH better player) but it fills a need with a noticeable UPGRADE. Can't argue with that.

thorshammer
03-19-2018, 08:06 PM
A good signing. This cat can play. I think he will fit into what we do.

tarkenton10
03-20-2018, 01:31 PM
If he can keep his shit together, this is a great signing for us. He is a legit starting DT that can play at an elite level at times.

Some are blowing this up as getting an All-Pro (which he isn't, Suh is a MUCH better player) but it fills a need with a noticeable UPGRADE. Can't argue with that.

Suh is better but I wouldn't say much better and I think we got a steal. Suh is still looking for about 18 to 20 million a year, we got Richardson for 8 plus incentives. I will take Richardson and get another player in FA as opposed to just Suh.

PurplePowerPunch
04-08-2018, 01:08 PM
If he can keep his ego in check, he will fair well for the Vikings. Skol!

RK.
04-09-2018, 10:32 AM
I think when you are playing with guys like Griffen, Hunter, Joseph, Kendricks, Barr, basically the best D in the NFL that will keep your ego in check. :)

PurplePowerPunch
05-02-2018, 03:18 PM
I think when you are playing with guys like Griffen, Hunter, Joseph, Kendricks, Barr, basically the best D in the NFL that will keep your ego in check. :)

I hope so RK.