PDA

View Full Version : Sync Siriusxm game broadcast with Sunday ticket broadcast?

Vikefanman2000
11-20-2015, 03:36 PM
Ok.... I know this is totally random, but has anyone tried syncing these two broadcast? or is there possibly some sort of app to do it?

The thought of listening to Joe "thats disgusting" Buck and Troy "I dwell" Aikman talk for 3 hours about how great Aaron Rodgers is makes me want to puke. I would must rather listen to PA call the game.

Has anyone tried this before? Were you able to get the two broadcast close enough it doesn't look/sound like an old kung fu movie?

midgensa
11-20-2015, 09:22 PM
Ok.... I know this is totally random, but has anyone tried syncing these two broadcast? or is there possibly some sort of app to do it?

The thought of listening to Joe "thats disgusting" Buck and Troy "I dwell" Aikman talk for 3 hours about how great Aaron Rodgers is makes me want to puke. I would must rather listen to PA call the game.

Has anyone tried this before? Were you able to get the two broadcast close enough it doesn't look/sound like an old kung fu movie?

If the TV is ahead ... it is fairly easy to do with Pause and Unpause. I do it on both of the TVs on my main floor to get them right so I can walk from room to room.

If the radio is ahead ... I don't know what you would do.

PInfante97
11-23-2015, 02:54 PM
i been doing this for years the TV is always ahead so just takes some playing with the pause/ unpause on the remote.