PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Have Toughest Schedule For The Rest Of The Season

thorshammer
11-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Guess we're going to find out how good we are. If we do well it could set us up for the playoffs. Skol.
http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/minnesota_vikings_have_nfls_most_difficult_remaining_schedule/s1_12740_19830838

VikingMike
11-06-2015, 12:10 PM
We are in for a rough ride the rest of the way. We'll see what Teddy's made of as he plays against some tough D's. I'm interested to see how our D handles some of these high-powered offenses.

Realistically, I could see us winning 4 of these 9.

RK.
11-06-2015, 01:27 PM
I think we have to win 5 of these 9 to make the playoffs. I think a lot depends on whether or not the OLine can spring AP for big games. If that happens Teddy's passing game will improve markedly.

VikingMike
11-06-2015, 09:29 PM
I think we have to win 5 of these 9 to make the playoffs. I think a lot depends on whether or not the OLine can spring AP for big games. If that happens Teddy's passing game will improve markedly.

I agree, and I'm counting this week as one of the 4 wins, and now I see we'll be without Kendricks, Floyd and maybe Barr.

thorshammer
11-07-2015, 08:06 PM
Winning 5 of the 9 sounds good to me. I think we can take the Rams at home. That would be a good start. Let's hope AD is decisive and hits the holes hard.

Purple Jesus 84
11-08-2015, 11:13 AM
This is what worries me and kind of has me wondering if we really are good or not. Sure, we're 5-2, but we have beat some bad teams. Now if we can win a few of these games against the better teams, then we may actually be good.

RK.
11-08-2015, 01:08 PM
This is what worries me and kind of has me wondering if we really are good or not. Sure, we're 5-2, but we have beat some bad teams. Now if we can win a few of these games against the better teams, then we may actually be good.

We only lost to the Broncos by 3pts which is way better than the cheese heads did. The Rams and Vikes have almost identical stats both in offense and defense. This will be a good game and we need to win it.