PDA

View Full Version : Football Pool?

purplehelmut
09-09-2015, 10:05 AM
Are we not going to have the Weekly Pick'em and Survivor pools this year? I enjoyed that last year.

RK.
09-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Are we not going to have the Weekly Pick'em and Survivor pools this year? I enjoyed that last year.

The pool is running for this year. Just go to play and click on the pool. It says 2014 but is actually 2015. Just log on with your user name and pw from last year.

purplehelmut
09-10-2015, 10:39 AM
Got it. Thanks.

RK.
10-04-2015, 11:06 PM
well the pool is down and needs to be re-ordered for this year. I posted to the moderators forum. We will have to see if anyone reads it anymore besides me.

PurplePowerPunch
10-07-2015, 05:48 PM
I didn't play last year but I would like to participate this year.

midgensa
10-08-2015, 08:44 PM
Is the pool working for everyone? I got a really weird error message when I logged in earlier today to try and pick. And it is still there at this point.

RK.
10-08-2015, 11:10 PM
The pool is suspended until it is paid for this year. The only person that can do that is the admin of the pool when it was set up. Since the admin of this site are here so rarely these days no one seems to know it isn't working. I sent messages and posted in the moderators forum about the problem. We are just waiting now for someone to read their mail or the posts in the forum. It could be a long wait I am afraid.

midgensa
10-09-2015, 01:30 PM
The pool is suspended until it is paid for this year. The only person that can do that is the admin of the pool when it was set up. Since the admin of this site are here so rarely these days no one seems to know it isn't working. I sent messages and posted in the moderators forum about the problem. We are just waiting now for someone to read their mail or the posts in the forum. It could be a long wait I am afraid.

Sorry ... Didnt see your earlier post.

Well ... this sucks!

I wish there was some way to get this place hopping a little more. Now that I am at a computer for a bunch of the day again ... I really miss it.

I think that would keep Webby around a bit, though I am sure he is off in the real world, with real issues :-)

RK.
10-09-2015, 10:35 PM
You mean this isn't the real world? But I thought.......................never mind.