PDA

View Full Version : Peterson absent but still wanted back by Vikings

drewlovs
04-27-2015, 05:15 PM
Peterson absent but still wanted back by Vikings (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/peterson-absent-still-wanted-back-vikings-181110502--nfl.html)

The 2 things I took from this were:

1) AP invited Teddy Bridgewater to his birthday bash, and Teddy felt welcome and had fun. They played briefly together, with one pre-season... AP is definitely leaving the door open to being with the Vikings as far as the other players are concerned.

2)Greenway said AP did the talking, a kind of "getting some things off his chest" sort of deal. It reinforces the idea that AP was legitimately hurt by how the whole thing was handled.

I am crossing my finger that this abut getting some guarantees, and AP will bond with his team as he always has when this blows itself out.

Tad7
04-27-2015, 07:53 PM
I didn't know either of those things...certainly seems like a good sign

thorshammer
04-27-2015, 09:52 PM
It's looking more and more like Adrian will be back. I think it will all blow over once he starts playing and if he plays well there could be some guarantees in his future. This could work out in the long run. No winner but each side gives a little.

drewlovs
04-28-2015, 12:28 AM
In the other thread one of the old timers made the comment that he was tired of hearing that AP was not comfortable being in Minnesota... which got me looking, and I think that comment might be the last time the player himself had a comment on the situation. If so, then a LOT of things might have changed, and none of us know about it because the commentators all keep re-hashing something he said a weeks ago.

Things are certainly not as frigid between the players as we were all lead to believe, which is a very positive sign.

gregair13
04-29-2015, 12:32 AM
Boat party!