PDA

View Full Version : Another Ex Packer to the fold

Mark_The_Viking
03-20-2015, 04:11 AM
http://www.vikings.com/news/featured/article-1/Ex-Packer-Harris-Added-To-Backfield/20b753e3-c713-4852-ae95-5ad8f0d7af40

Good or bad move? What does it say if anything about AP?

Minniman
03-20-2015, 08:54 AM
Good or bad move? What does it say if anything about AP?

Depth or camp fodder I would suspect.

C Mac D
03-20-2015, 10:35 AM
Depth or camp fodder I would suspect.

Possibly, but it's probably not a good sign that they're actively shopping RB's.

RK.
03-20-2015, 12:11 PM
The question is can he block. I think that is what we are looking for not so much a ball carrier.

VikesfaninWis
03-20-2015, 04:23 PM
Things that make you go, hmm..

Marrdro
03-20-2015, 06:11 PM
CRAP......

digital420
03-21-2015, 08:10 AM
CRAP......

i think a big crap isn't called for here....yet

don't look @ this then anything more then it is. it's not about finding a #1. they have that. it's about #2 and #3. all this move does is bring in someone to compete with our existing backfield. maybe we get a very late rounder, or pick up some of the floaters after the draft. for camp based competition.

between mck, asshat, and a used harris. maybe some gem we find somewhere as mentioned above. and we have a competition for backup + sub packages #2.. and back up to the backup who could step into the #1 role if needed. ie.. last year. as good as asshat is on 1-3 yrds. he can't really be a #1. and if we have to get to our 3rd rb again.. i think mck > harris > asshat.

really this move has nothing whatsoever to do with AP. just changing maybe who's in the stalls if we need another workhorse.

DiGiTaL

Marrdro
03-23-2015, 06:33 PM
Crap in .....Dang....Not Garbage.....:)

i think a big crap isn't called for here....yet

don't look @ this then anything more then it is. it's not about finding a #1. they have that. it's about #2 and #3. all this move does is bring in someone to compete with our existing backfield. maybe we get a very late rounder, or pick up some of the floaters after the draft. for camp based competition.

between mck, asshat, and a used harris. maybe some gem we find somewhere as mentioned above. and we have a competition for backup + sub packages #2.. and back up to the backup who could step into the #1 role if needed. ie.. last year. as good as asshat is on 1-3 yrds. he can't really be a #1. and if we have to get to our 3rd rb again.. i think mck > harris > asshat.

really this move has nothing whatsoever to do with AP. just changing maybe who's in the stalls if we need another workhorse.

DiGiTaL