PDA

View Full Version : Our QB, Teddy B…looks to be just what the Dr ordered (fingers crossed)

MaxVike
01-01-2015, 10:47 AM
Teddy, a solid nucleus to build around (Teddy, Sullivan, Barr, Rhodes, H Smith, Sharif, etc.), and Zim give this lifer reason for optimism.

I'm not alone…check out this article posted on dailynorseman.com http://www.dailynorseman.com/2014/12/31/7474153/teddy-bridgewater-is-awesome-mark-ii-minnesota-vikings

Some interesting facts come to light in the article. Of particular interest to me are these exerpts…

"-Bridgewater averaged 8.8 yards/attempt over the final five weeks of the season, a figure that trailed only Russell Wilson of the Seattle Seahawks over that time (9.0).

-For all the talk about Bridgewater's issues with the "deep ball," Pro Football Focus had his accuracy percentage (which adjusts for drops) on passes traveling 20 yards or more at 10th-best in the NFL at 46.3%. For a little perspective on that, only six quarterbacks fared better than 50% on passes of that length. Bridgewater had five touchdowns and three interceptions on passes of that length."

I guess the cold and outdoor November/December conditions weren't too much for our new QB.

Skol Vikings!