PDA

View Full Version : I'm so glad Teddy turned it around

Tad7
12-28-2014, 07:16 PM
The best thing about the 2014 season was....we probably have a franchise quarterback!

I hated the way Teddy played the first few games after his impressive starting debut but the last 7 weeks or so have been overall impressive. Give or take, he's been good for like 250 and 2 passing TD's a game.

No Adrian, no go to receiver, an injured Rudolph, and a questionable offensive line...not bad considering eh??

Bridgewater no doubt has things to work on but with all the things that need upgrades on this team, it's so nice that QB finally isn't one of them.

PInfante97
12-29-2014, 08:44 AM
The best thing about the 2014 season was....we probably have a franchise quarterback!

I hated the way Teddy played the first few games after his impressive starting debut but the last 7 weeks or so have been overall impressive. Give or take, he's been good for like 250 and 2 passing TD's a game.

No Adrian, no go to receiver, an injured Rudolph, and a questionable offensive line...not bad considering eh??

Bridgewater no doubt has things to work on but with all the things that need upgrades on this team, it's so nice that QB finally isn't one of them.

amen... its was a long hard road finding a QB but we got one... lets just pray he stays healthy

thejck
12-29-2014, 09:45 AM
lets pray he doesn't have a sophomore slump.

BadlandsVikings
12-29-2014, 10:00 AM
He did well with what he had to work with and having to play....is Ponder gone yet?

EricTheViking
12-29-2014, 01:43 PM
This article makes a good argument for why he should be the rookie of the year though it's unlikely he'll get it:

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/12/29/teddy-bridgewater-should-be-nfl-offensive-rookie-of-the-year/