PDA

View Full Version : Vikings vs. Bears post-game discussion.

Ranger
12-28-2014, 03:01 PM
WE'RE NOT THE WORST! WE'RE NOT THE WORST! WE'RE NOT THE WORST!

thorshammer
12-28-2014, 03:18 PM
+1 A great finish to the season. Nice to win the last one. Already excited about next year. We should be in the hunt.

digital420
12-28-2014, 03:58 PM
dad asked me before the game. do we win to stuff it to the bears? or loose for a better pick.

my answer, shove the bears into the basement, and lock the door.

3 things that stand out.
1. ACole???? greenway's replacement is being groomed.
2. if we don't lock up Theilin soon. he'll be gone.
3. this team is years ahead of how were last season.

ohh yeah. and we have a QB.
going over stats now. be back later

DiGiTaL

PurplePowerPunch
12-28-2014, 04:37 PM
dad asked me before the game. do we win to stuff it to the bears? or loose for a better pick.

my answer, shove the bears into the basement, and lock the door.

3 things that stand out.
1. ACole???? greenway's replacement is being groomed.
3. this team is years ahead of how were last season.

ohh yeah. and we have a QB.
going over stats now. be back later

DiGiTaL

I hope we start him next season!

RK.
12-28-2014, 04:43 PM
We are not the new Lions of the NFC north. Thats the best news from this season.

vikinggreg
12-28-2014, 07:36 PM
We aren't the Bears

We don't have Jay Cutler

We aren't singing burning down the house

the team improved over last season with out its franchise player from last year and the shit storm that was swirling around the NFL from his actions and some other muckity mucks

MaxVike
12-28-2014, 07:57 PM
We aren't the Bears

We don't have Jay Cutler

We aren't singing burning down the house

the team improved over last season with out its franchise player from last year and the shit storm that was swirling around the NFL from his actions and some other muckity mucks

Exactly…

We have a Coaching Staff that knows what it takes to win in the NFL… The Vikes need a lot of players to help them get there, but, I'm feeling better that I can remember about the prospects.

BadlandsVikings
12-29-2014, 08:58 AM
We aren't the Bears and nobody needs to be fired....yet

purplehelmut
12-29-2014, 10:40 AM
Finally, a division win! Things are looking bright. So what if it was against the division's worst team.

johnkdbr
12-29-2014, 11:09 AM
We just need to make two good moves in FA(Possibly a WR and LB or CB) & then take a OL in the first round of the draft. Experts keep saying we need a lead RB...Don't we have AP back next year? I hope the front office isn't worried about some sort of backlash if we welcome AP back with open arms. I believe us Vikings fans think AP served his punishment & it's time to hand him the rock in 2015.

BadlandsVikings
12-29-2014, 11:51 AM
We just need to make two good moves in FA(Possibly a WR and LB or CB) & then take a OL in the first round of the draft. Experts keep saying we need a lead RB...Don't we have AP back next year? I hope the front office isn't worried about some sort of backlash if we welcome AP back with open arms. I believe us Vikings fans think AP served his punishment & it's time to hand him the rock in 2015.

The only way he's coming back is he agrees to restructure his contract and take a huge pay cut

Suick
12-29-2014, 12:52 PM

DiGiTaL

I thought he was remarkable in preseason. Wes Welker-esque

Suick
12-29-2014, 12:58 PM
I'm still very skeptical about our 2ndary. We are heads and tails above last few years with the addition of Harry Smith, but I still think we stink. Zin-Day-Ho & X Rhodes may be OK also, but the rest is trash.

I still see them getting toasted weekly by even sub-par QB's