PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Dolphins Post Game

thorshammer
12-21-2014, 04:35 PM
Well we got jobbed again. They took that TD away from us and we loose the game.
I thought the team played hard all day and we deserved to win this. I freaking hate it when the refs decide the game. Still think this team has a bright future.

Tad7
12-21-2014, 05:56 PM
There's reason to be happy with Bridgewater and the draft pick position improved. Good enough for me.

purplehelmut
12-21-2014, 07:04 PM
The PI in the end zone was questionable. The NFL has to address the PI. It is ridiculous how many are called and how many change the outcome of a game. I like how the Vikings compete, but the offensive line needs serious upgrading. Pass defense made Tannehill look like Bob Griesie in his prime. The Vikings can damn sure figure out new ways to lose a game. Can't say as I remember us blowing one on a blocked punt safety. I'm looking forward to the offseason myself.

MaxVike
12-21-2014, 07:31 PM
I thought the team played hard all day and we deserved to win this. I freaking hate it when the refs decide the game. Still think this team has a bright future.

I agree with all of that Thor. Maybe the booth views were different, but, I think the Vikes did get jobbed… I think the PI on Rhodes was also BS…so, the WR can do it, but the defender can't?

Vikes are overmatched virtually every week given injuries and Perterson's suspension, but, this coaching staff has them prepared and they are playing with heart. There were several times during this game that a Frazier, or Childress coached team would have laid an egg. Zimm is the real deal.

Teddy made some big time throws today…I'm very encouraged.

We need:
1) OL help
2) Speed at LB (Barr back on the field will help)
2a) A sideline to sideline MLB
3) Another quality CB
4) Patterson to WAKE UP.
5) Rudy to STAY ON THE FRIGGIN FIELD :beatupchickensmall: or, a pass catching TE that can
6) An upgrade at the Safety spot next to Harrison Smith

MaxVike
12-21-2014, 09:07 PM
Zimm…"not a good day." check out this Presser, I insist. Compare/contrast the previous coach…

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Zimmer-It-Was-Not-A-Good-Day/0aed7df6-dfb2-4cb7-a7fe-70dd37768b5e

PurplePowerPunch
12-21-2014, 11:22 PM
I agree with all of that Thor. Maybe the booth views were different, but, I think the Vikes did get jobbed… I think the PI on Rhodes was also BS…so, the WR can do it, but the defender can't?
A
Vikes are overmatched virtually every week given injuries and Perterson's suspension, but, this coaching staff has them prepared and they are playing with heart. There were several times during this game that a Frazier, or Childress coached team would have laid an egg. Zimm is the real deal.

Teddy made some big time throws today…I'm very encouraged.

We need:
1) OL help
2) Speed at LB (Barr back on the field will help)
2a) A sideline to sideline MLB
3) Another quality CB
4) Patterson to WAKE UP.
5) Rudy to STAY ON THE FRIGGIN FIELD :beatupchickensmall: or, a pass catching TE that can
6) An upgrade at the Safety spot next to Harrison Smith

I agree. You took the words right out of my mouth.

tastywaves
12-22-2014, 08:54 AM
Zimm…"not a good day." check out this Presser, I insist. Compare/contrast the previous coach…

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Zimmer-It-Was-Not-A-Good-Day/0aed7df6-dfb2-4cb7-a7fe-70dd37768b5e

did you address the team in a similar fashion as you've addressed us?
MZ: It was a little stronger.

BadlandsVikings
12-22-2014, 09:39 AM
The teams needs lots of help

purplehelmut
12-22-2014, 11:00 AM
Who got toasted on the blocked punt/safety? I can't bear to watch it again.

tastywaves
12-22-2014, 01:12 PM

I don't think their that far off.

MaxVike
12-22-2014, 01:47 PM
Who got toasted on the blocked punt/safety? I can't bear to watch it again.

Joe Barnyard…

TheAnimal93
12-22-2014, 05:23 PM
Joe Barnyard…
I don't think that you can blame it solely on Banyard can you? Loeffler skipped the ball, Locke bobbled it a little and definitely Joe didn't help matters. But is was fubar all the way around if you ask me.

MaxVike
12-22-2014, 06:13 PM
I don't think that you can blame it solely on Banyard can you? Loeffler skipped the ball, Locke bobbled it a little and definitely Joe didn't help matters. But is was fubar all the way around if you ask me.

Yep, agreed…just answering the question. FUBAR is exactly the right word.

RK.
12-22-2014, 07:24 PM
I think I heard Zim say he blamed it on a bad snap.

Suick
12-22-2014, 10:07 PM

Pvt Munnerlyn is a joke

Suick
12-22-2014, 10:09 PM
I can't count the number of times we needed ONE stop to win the game and can't do it

snowinapril
12-23-2014, 09:57 AM

That was even a booth review. The defense lost this game. In past games, we were able to get a few more stops and this game they were marching down field at will. So it seems.

MaxVike
12-23-2014, 10:00 AM
I can't count the number of times we needed ONE stop to win the game and can't do it

Given my 45 years of Fandom, I lost count at 9,500 :beatupchickensmall:

#kiddingofcourse, #Iagree

snowinapril
12-23-2014, 10:02 AM
Teddy had some zip throws and some touch throws. I loved the one to the TE and the one to Jennings. They were similar throws. Nice!

Suick
12-23-2014, 06:27 PM
I say we go out and give the Bears a serious beat down

After blowing two 14 pt leads on the road, THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY :mad: