PDA

View Full Version : Does it bother any of you?

kingpin9995
12-01-2014, 04:01 PM
That Ray Rice, Hardy and all the other criminals are now able to play for any team they
would like but AP still sits switchless on the sidelines with four games left in the season
after Gerbells Godell decided that AP is not remorseful enough for his standards, while
it's obvious he is the poster boy for the new discipline policy in the NFL?

Tad7
12-01-2014, 08:30 PM
It will bother me if he's not reinstated after the hearing Tuesday.

Traveling_Vike
12-02-2014, 01:48 AM
Of course it bothers me. The stench of hypocrisy hangs over this entire business.

But I am still trying to keep politics out of it. I would very much prefer it if everyone did. I don't feel that this is a bannable offense at this point, however.

Being Jewish, also, I find the Nazi references to be particularly painful. I know from direct experience with family members who survived treatment at those evil hands, and NO ONE deserves that kind of comparison until and unless they've slaughtered millions of innocent human beings.

I would appreciate it greatly if you would refrain from using such comparisons in the future.

BadlandsVikings
12-02-2014, 11:09 AM
That Ray Rice, Hardy and all the other criminals are now able to play for any team they
would like but AP still sits switchless on the sidelines with four games left in the season
after Gerbells Godell decided that AP is not remorseful enough for his standards, while
it's obvious he is the poster boy for the new discipline policy in the NFL?

it bothers me but you bother me more