PDA

View Full Version : Loadholt finished for the season

VikingMike
11-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Just got an alert that Phil Loadholt is out for the remainder of the season with a torn pectoral.

Phil Loadholt To Miss Remainder Of Regular Season (http://www.dailynorseman.com/2014/11/24/7276451/phil-loadholt-to-miss-remainder-of-regular-season)

BadlandsVikings
11-24-2014, 01:22 PM
Just got an alert that Phil Loadholt is out for the remainder of the season with a torn pectoral.

Phil Loadholt To Miss Remainder Of Regular Season (http://www.dailynorseman.com/2014/11/24/7276451/phil-loadholt-to-miss-remainder-of-regular-season)

Are there any free agent plow horses that we can sign to take his place ?

VikingMike
11-24-2014, 01:27 PM
Are there any free agent plow horses that we can sign to take his place ?

I already put a call in to the Amish Mafia...

tastywaves
11-24-2014, 01:29 PM

At least we shouldn't have to worry about violating the personal conduct policy or showing up on another police blotter.

rockymtdan
11-24-2014, 02:02 PM

Those guys are funny... more like the Playground Mafia..... or the Apple Dumpling Gang ..................Little Rascals

BadlandsVikings
11-24-2014, 02:11 PM

Do they have to be in rumspringa do be allowed to play?

BadlandsVikings
11-24-2014, 02:13 PM
Those guys are funny... more like the Playground Mafia..... or the Apple Dumpling Gang ..................Little Rascals

I could see Don Knotts and Spanky running the mafia

rockymtdan
11-24-2014, 02:24 PM
I could see Don Knotts and Spanky running the mafia

Maybe Andy will give Barney an extra bullet and we can have the Spanky spike hair on the helmet to scare the shit out of the opponent

Webby
11-24-2014, 05:14 PM
Loadholt isn't all that bad a player either...we can do worse (see Kalil)

But lord almighty he is a big, scary dude. Post game I saw him down on the field and I actually felt fear for the first time. He's tough to replace from the sheer size perspective.

PInfante97
11-24-2014, 06:19 PM

But lord almighty he is a big, scary dude. Post game I saw him down on the field and I actually felt fear for the first time. He's tough to replace from the sheer size perspective.

i think big Phil is our best OL guy... can we just bench Teddy before we ruin him like David Carr? Our oline is a mess, the NFL robbed us of Adrian and we play a rookie and a bunch of sub standard RB's. Greg Jennings is not the player we thought, he average, Patterson cant run routes.... I mean what do we expect this kid to do? We need to draft Davante Parker and give him a WR he has repore with

PInfante97
11-24-2014, 06:20 PM
oh yeah and fuck matt kalil... that is all

VikingMike
11-24-2014, 06:35 PM

Loadholt is one big dude...and yes, scary looking. Kind of reminds me of one of our other good OT's, Korey Stringer. And I don't think the Vikings have had any problems with either of these guys.