Panthers 17 OT

rockymtdan
11-24-2014, 02:37 PM
Panthers have looked like crap so the Vikings should do ok

Vikings 20
Panthers 17 OT

Panthers........20
Vikings..........17
We can just go back to all the post from last year. "if" "would have" our record would be Blah-blah..... I would still like to see us finish 8-8

Traveling_Vike
11-25-2014, 01:37 AM
No real reason for this, but I just feel like this will be a big bounce back game for us.

Vikings 30, Panthers 13.

VikingsFan1234
11-25-2014, 07:22 AM
Anytime Vikings play the Panthers, it always remind me that the Vikings gave the Panthers their only win in their 1-15 season years ago which is so embarrassing!

I think Vikings will lose

Panthers-28
Vikings-21

TransGamer
11-25-2014, 07:29 AM
I don't have a prediction but winning games at this point serves only to give you a worse draft pick.

I don't want us to win anymore games.

rockymtdan
11-25-2014, 10:38 AM
Anytime Vikings play the Panthers, it always remind me that the Vikings gave the Panthers their only win in their 1-15 season years ago which is so embarrassing!

Panthers-28
Vikings-21

Peppers was having a little HGH and pancaking Huch and then Brett about 5 times. That was a sad sad game.

tarkenton10
11-25-2014, 12:40 PM
I don't have a prediction but winning games at this point serves only to give you a worse draft pick.

I don't want us to win anymore games.

We probably aren't hurting our draft choices all that much. Usually you have to be in the top seven to get a player that will have a major impact the next year. We are already into the next tier of players. I would say depending on the AP ordeal that we draft Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin.

tastywaves
11-25-2014, 01:09 PM
We win this game. Carolina has even bigger issues than us at the moment.

Nothing comes easy, but I like our defense against their offense, which should give Teddy and the offense a lot of shots at putting something on the board. Unless we get sloppy with turnover's I think this matchup sets up well for us.

Sorry TransGamer, guess our draft geniuses need to be able to find talent at the #11 pick vs. #9.

tarkenton10
11-25-2014, 01:49 PM

Nothing comes easy, but I like our defense against their offense, which should give Teddy and the offense a lot of shots at putting something on the board. Unless we get sloppy with turnover's I think this matchup sets up well for us.

Sorry TransGamer, guess our draft geniuses need to be able to find talent at the #11 pick vs. #9.

The last five games are the panthers which I think we can win (5-7), then we have the Jets at home, they have a good D but are terrible on offense so I give us the win (6-7). We will most likely lose to the Lions in Detroit (6-8), the Dolphins have a really good D and the game is away so we will lose IMO (6-9). We have the bears at home and I think we will do much better against them at home, we get a win (7-9).

a 7-9 record usually puts a team outside the top ten so Melvin Gordon would be a good pick. It is way too early to even think about the draft as players rise and fall like a phoenix but at this point in time my best player available to us would be Gordon.

VikingMike
11-25-2014, 03:34 PM

lmao, yes, losing games does nothing to guarantee a better player in the draft.

Vikings 26
Panthers 17

TransGamer
11-25-2014, 05:57 PM

Isn't that about when our 'draft geniuses' picked wonder-boy Ponder?

Isn't also because of a meaningless win against Washington we missed out on Andrew Luck AND injured Adrian Peterson?

There is no quantifiable benefit to 8-8, 9-7, etc.

There is a measurable benefit to 4-12 if by week 11 you are 4-7,

JPPT1974
11-25-2014, 06:33 PM
Vikings 27 Panthers 20

RK.
11-25-2014, 07:52 PM
We are favored by three. However missing Loadholdt could be a big problemo for us.

tastywaves
11-25-2014, 08:23 PM

Isn't also because of a meaningless win against Washington we missed out on Andrew Luck AND injured Adrian Peterson?

We picked Kalil at #3.

RK.
11-25-2014, 08:32 PM
Minnesota's pass-rush was stymied against Rodgers' quick release, but up next on the schedule is a date with Cam Newton and the five turnstiles lined up in front of him. Newton had taken 21 sacks in his last five games prior to his bye week, while the Vikings had recorded 20 sacks in their five games prior to last week. The Vikings' pass-rush could create a few turnovers and put Newton on his heels early in this game.

Now thats funny.

vikinggreg
11-25-2014, 09:17 PM
Vikes 24 and Panthers 13

After hearing Newtons quote, hindsight is 50/50.....I just think he might have problems reading our defense

Ranger
11-25-2014, 10:37 PM
I wouldn't draft a running back in the first round. Not with the difficulties we're dealing with on the offensive line.

Then again, I've always liked picking the BPA, so if that's a running back, well...

I think we beat Carolina in an ugly, close game.

Suick
11-26-2014, 08:40 AM

Panthers-28
Vikings-21

I remember that. We just felt sorry for them. Now we get some payback...............

Vikings: 31

Kitties: 17

Patterson goes off!

Suick
11-26-2014, 08:43 AM

Hard to argue with, unless you consider the integrity of the team.....................uh wait................ fuck it, let's tank it!!!!!!!

Suick
11-30-2014, 05:07 PM
I remember that. We just felt sorry for them. Now we get some payback...............

Vikings: 31

Kitties: 17

Patterson goes off!

Hello..................

Well I had the score right:crazy:

Traveling_Vike
12-01-2014, 12:29 PM
No real reason for this, but I just feel like this will be a big bounce back game for us.

Vikings 30, Panthers 13.

OK, fine, so I was off by a point. Wish I had been better on my other picks for the week.

Now, BRING ON THE JETS!