PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Adrian Peterson Trade To Dallas Cowboys, Dolphins

BadlandsVikings
10-28-2014, 10:28 AM
The Minnesota Vikings may look at an Adrian Peterson trade in the future after his legal issues are over and the Dallas Cowboys, Miami Dolphins or Oakland Raiders could be potential options for his services, as the Vikings have been pleased with how Jerick McKinnon and Matt Asiata have stepped in and they have been solid replacements for fantasy owners this year.

http://www.sportsworldreport.com/articles/35894/20141027/minnesota-vikings-rumors-adrian-peterson-trade-to-dallas-cowboys-dolphins-option-after-jerick-mckinnon-matt-asiata-fantasy-breakouts.htm

rockymtdan
10-28-2014, 10:59 AM
I don't know if I have an emotional attachment to AP anymore but I hope Rick can bring home something good in a trade. Maybe he will just through out the baby and the bathwater.

I do not really want Lynch but west coast Vikings(sea hawks) will be making moves at the end of the year and this trade would have value.

RK.
10-29-2014, 01:45 AM
The key word here is Rumor.

digital420
10-30-2014, 09:08 AM
first off.. this article starts with a bunch of search engine keywords.. so it's looking like it's nothing more then a traffic generator.

keywords such as

Adrian Peterson, Adrian Peterson Trade, Adrian Peterson Trade Rumors, Adrian Peterson Dallas Cowboys, Adrian Peterson Fantasy Football, Jerry Jones Adrian Peterson, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Cowboys Rumors, Dallas Cowboys Trade Rumors, Dallas Cowboys Free Agent Rumors, Adrian Peterson Cowboys Trade, DeMarco Murray Fantasy Football, DeMarco Murray Rumors, Jerick McKinnon Fantasy Football, Matt Asiata Fantasy Football

so the validity of this is way way on the stretchy side..

IF we were thinking this.. it better be some walker type trade!

DiGiTAL

tastywaves
10-30-2014, 12:39 PM
They also have arguably the best back in the league this year who is younger and less PR baggage. Doubt even Jerry would jump into this one, unless Murray gets a serious injury.

I believe Murray is on the last year of his contract though.

VikingMike
10-30-2014, 01:17 PM
They also have arguably the best back in the league this year who is younger and less PR baggage. Doubt even Jerry would jump into this one, unless Murray gets a serious injury.

I believe Murray is on the last year of his contract though.

Funny how that works as a motivator. ;)

tastywaves
10-30-2014, 01:43 PM
Funny how that works as a motivator. ;)

Yes, I know it works for me.

midgensa
11-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Meh ... I would prefer we didn't trade him. BUT ... if it seems that the legal issues are going to drag on and then the NFL is going to throw the book at him AFTER that, we might not have a chance to play him next year either.

If he is able to get back on the field next season ... I think that he will be a total and complete beast wanting to prove to the world he is still the man. He will do that for whatever team gives him a chance and I would hate to see it somewhere else.

The right trade is obviously worth pulling the trigger, especially if somebody is willing to take the risk right now. But, on a pure business decision ... he will likely still be a game-changing type player for another couple of years ... and that is tough to part with.