PDA

View Full Version : The Official Draft Todd Gurley No Matter What Thread

PInfante97
10-22-2014, 08:11 PM
The smartest thing we can do is draft Todd Gurley next year he is the closest thing to Adrian coming out of the draft since Adrian. Lets face it Adrian is done here either he will be released or traded and although that is sad because it ended because some over hyped bullshit but its over.... The only bright side is we have a chance to continue the dominate hard nosed running game that the Vikings have had if we draft Todd Gurley.

Then with the cap savings we can go out and get a WR - which this years upcoming free agent class of WR's is the best I have ever seen. Then maybe also sign a LT that wont get Teddy killed. Then just cut Kalil or trade him if he has any value.

Get Healthy and go into Teddy year 2 with a solid running game, better OL another WR and Rudolph back and away we go.

Its a no brainer. - for those of you that saw the movie draft day Spielman needs to write himself a note and carry it with him until draft day 2015 that says DRAFT TODD GURLEY NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

MaxVike
10-22-2014, 09:14 PM
The smartest thing we can do is draft Todd Gurley next year he is the closest thing to Adrian coming out of the draft since Adrian. Lets face it Adrian is done here either he will be released or traded and although that is sad because it ended because some over hyped bullshit but its over.... The only bright side is we have a chance to continue the dominate hard nosed running game that the Vikings have had if we draft Todd Gurley.

Then with the cap savings we can go out and get a WR - which this years upcoming free agent class of WR's is the best I have ever seen. Then maybe also sign a LT that wont get Teddy killed. Then just cut Kalil or trade him if he has any value.

Get Healthy and go into Teddy year 2 with a solid running game, better OL another WR and Rudolph back and away we go.

Its a no brainer. - for those of you that saw the movie draft day Spielman needs to write himself a note and carry it with him until draft day 2015 that says DRAFT TODD GURLEY NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

Sorry bro…WAYHAY too early to make that assertion. Gurley is not a no brainer now, far too many factors 7 games into the season. I like hime, but, no idea what our Draft position is…and, the value that position may present. Also, let's see what McKinnon can do, certainly not saying he's Gurley, but, if Norv can figure out a way to get the kid 100+ against the Bills run Defense, I for one, want to see more. He looks like he can bring it to me.

We have a solid core of young players and the Vikes need to give them the opportunities to succeed…I have faith in our current coaching staff.

Tad7
10-22-2014, 11:37 PM
I'm not ready to accept that Adrian won't play for the Vikings again.

I love AP the football player even more after going so long without him.

BadlandsVikings
10-23-2014, 08:09 AM
Id rather give McKinnon and Asiata more time first