PDA

View Full Version : Vikings at the Bills discussion

Purp1eOne
10-16-2014, 09:25 AM
Vikings vs. Bills: Breaking Down Minnesota's Game Plan By Darren Page (http://bleacherreport.com/users/3856981-darren-page), Featured Columnist Oct 16, 2014http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2233598-vikings-vs-bills-breaking-down-minnesotas-game-plan

---------

I think this is going to be another tough week for the offense. The Bills defensive front is every bit as good as the lions is. The running game will probably get stuffed and unless the (according to Zimmer) the whole offense plays together better to cut down on the sacks its going to be another long day for Teddy.

The defense should keep us in the game unless they break off some big plays. Special teams hasn't really done anything this year and Locke can never seem to flip the field for us so I don't expect anything out of them.

Unless we get some key turnovers and don't turn it over this is probably going to be a 20 - 10 game with the Bills winning.

BadlandsVikings
10-16-2014, 09:33 AM
Bills 24
Vikings 7

purplehelmut
10-16-2014, 10:12 AM
The wheels on the Viking wagon have been looking very wobbly recently. The Bills defense is better than our offense. Our defense is about level or slightly better than the Bills offense. Turnovers will probably determine the outcome, unfortunately it will probably be a Viking turnover. I look for us to lose on the road, again, in a tough place to play. 20-13 Bills. We'll get some field goals.

VikesfaninWis
10-19-2014, 02:22 PM
This team is a joke. Whether it's Zimmer and Cassel, or Zimmer and Bridgerwater, it looks very similar to Childress and Jackson, and Childress and Ponder. It's like as soon as any coach or player, no matter how good they were on another team, as soon as they put the Viking colors on, they just forget how to coach and play.

I am sick and tired of supporting such incompetent losers. I just had my authentic, coa autographed Peterson jersey framed, and now I'm selling it. I refuse to support a guy who beats his kids, then smokes pot while he is under all this investigation. All the money in the world can't fix stupid. So if you are looking for some Vikings memorabilia let me know and we can negotiate. I have the purple jersey autographed by Peterson with the COA, with 2 of his rookie cards and a 8x10 pic in the custom professional framing. I have a graded 10 Peterson rookie card, I have a COA autographed John Randle mini helmet in a nice display case, I have 2 huge canvas paintings on my wall, one has Allen, Favre, Harvin, and Peterson in it, and the other is Peterson alone. I also have all 3 of Petersons Wheaties boxes still sealed up.. Hit me up if you want any of this and I can send pics.. I am not displaying this team in my game room any longer.

MaxVike
10-19-2014, 04:19 PM
Good grief :beatupchickensmall:

vikinggreg
10-19-2014, 06:19 PM
This team is a joke. Whether it's Zimmer and Cassel, or Zimmer and Bridgerwater, it looks very similar to Childress and Jackson, and Childress and Ponder. It's like as soon as any coach or player, no matter how good they were on another team, as soon as they put the Viking colors on, they just forget how to coach and play.

You are aware Ponder was drafted after Childress was fired :p

EricTheViking
10-20-2014, 12:07 AM

I am sick and tired of supporting such incompetent losers. I just had my authentic, coa autographed Peterson jersey framed, and now I'm selling it. I refuse to support a guy who beats his kids, then smokes pot while he is under all this investigation. All the money in the world can't fix stupid. So if you are looking for some Vikings memorabilia let me know and we can negotiate. I have the purple jersey autographed by Peterson with the COA, with 2 of his rookie cards and a 8x10 pic in the custom professional framing. I have a graded 10 Peterson rookie card, I have a COA autographed John Randle mini helmet in a nice display case, I have 2 huge canvas paintings on my wall, one has Allen, Favre, Harvin, and Peterson in it, and the other is Peterson alone. I also have all 3 of Petersons Wheaties boxes still sealed up.. Hit me up if you want any of this and I can send pics.. I am not displaying this team in my game room any longer.

Hey man sleep on it and get back to us. I know its gotta suck living in GB being a Vikings fan, especially when the Vikings are sucking, but I don't think you really wanna get rid of all your memorabilia. 2009 was a good year though, was it not? You had to enjoy that. We beat GB both games that year with their own guy, their own guy who was so bitter against them he went through the Jets to get to the Vikings.
I know, i get pissed off too, but as I stated in a post in the "We suck" thread, it really is just a game. Albeit a game we really get emotionally involved in.

raptorman
10-20-2014, 12:52 AM
It's easy being a fan of a team when they are winning. Not so easy when they are not. That is why I never give "Team jumpers" the time of day. You know, those that jump to a new team that is winning now. All team go through cycles, staying with your team in a down cycle is tough. Look at the bright side, you could have picked the Lions or Bucs to follow.

kingpin9995
10-20-2014, 09:13 AM
YOu go Vike fan in WI... Don't let these purple wearing goofs tell you how to feel. They enjoy the torture year after year. The Vikings are never boring... Love Boat..... 41-0....... Wide left from 37 after making 38 in a row...... Disco Darren at the goal line..... The Katrina pay back in the swamp...... Favre..... it takes a former Packer to get excited....... Randy Mess always being the idiot he is..... Herschel Walker... no comment needed..... and of course 4 SB ass kickings.....Can it get more interesting??? Just think of the fun the Pecker fans had over there in cheese land as the worst team in sports for 2 decades plus. They had an excuse though..... It's the only thing to do in Gein Bay besides churn butter or do even worse things with it.... There's always next year pal... Maybe Patterson will actually be seen on the field...

Purp1eOne
10-20-2014, 09:32 AM
http://www.todayonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/photo_gallery_image_lightbox/public/18485898.JPG?itok=Nx3o3Gvu

kingpin9995
10-20-2014, 11:17 AM
BOTTOM LINE SON.... THE WILFS ARE INCOMPETENT WHEN IT COMES TO RUNNING AN NFL TEAM. THEY HAVE SHOWN IT OVER AN OVER AGAIN. TRIANGLE OF AUTHORITY.. REALLY? LET'S FACE FACTS THEY ARE IN THIS BUSINESS FOR ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY. THEY ARE DEVELOPERS AND CROOKED ONES AT THAT. THEY HAVE FLEECED US WITH THIS BOONDOGGLE OF A STADIUM DEAL. PROJECTIONS ARE AFTER THEY ARE DONE ROBBING THE FANS WITH PSL'S AND THEIR NAMING RIGHTS DEAL , THE MINNESOTA SWITCHES,,, THEY ARE GOING TO WALK AWAY WITH A HEIST OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS. TOO BAD THEY HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO RUN AN NFL FRANCHISE. NOW PUT BACK ON YOUR PURPLE SHADES AND LIVING IN A FANTASY LAND..

tastywaves
10-20-2014, 11:40 AM
YOu go Vike fan in WI... Don't let these purple wearing goofs tell you how to feel. They enjoy the torture year after year. The Vikings are never boring... Love Boat..... 41-0....... Wide left from 37 after making 38 in a row...... Disco Darren at the goal line..... The Katrina pay back in the swamp...... Favre..... it takes a former Packer to get excited....... Randy Mess always being the idiot he is..... Herschel Walker... no comment needed..... and of course 4 SB ass kickings.....Can it get more interesting??? Just think of the fun the Pecker fans had over there in cheese land as the worst team in sports for 2 decades plus. They had an excuse though..... It's the only thing to do in Gein Bay besides churn butter or do even worse things with it.... There's always next year pal... Maybe Patterson will actually be seen on the field...

Apparently, so do you.

Purp1eOne
10-20-2014, 11:42 AM
Apparently, so do you.

dude is a troll

tastywaves
10-20-2014, 11:42 AM
BOTTOM LINE SON.... THE WILFS ARE INCOMPETENT WHEN IT COMES TO RUNNING AN NFL TEAM. THEY HAVE SHOWN IT OVER AN OVER AGAIN. TRIANGLE OF AUTHORITY.. REALLY? LET'S FACE FACTS THEY ARE IN THIS BUSINESS FOR ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY. THEY ARE DEVELOPERS AND CROOKED ONES AT THAT. THEY HAVE FLEECED US WITH THIS BOONDOGGLE OF A STADIUM DEAL. PROJECTIONS ARE AFTER THEY ARE DONE ROBBING THE FANS WITH PSL'S AND THEIR NAMING RIGHTS DEAL , THE MINNESOTA SWITCHES,,, THEY ARE GOING TO WALK AWAY WITH A HEIST OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS. TOO BAD THEY HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO RUN AN NFL FRANCHISE. NOW PUT BACK ON YOUR PURPLE SHADES AND LIVING IN A FANTASY LAND..

Hate to break it to you, but that is what every owner is about. Some are just better than others.

tastywaves
10-20-2014, 11:45 AM
dude is a troll

Hie is a bit rough around the edges...at least he's here to tell it like it is, the rest of us are obviously completely clueless.

kingpin9995
10-20-2014, 01:27 PM
Pretty much so. Don't you tire of the same old shit year after year? I did it for years and I guess I am just fed up with it. Not to mention the game as a whole has gone in the shitter. Imagine telling a player from a few decades or even a decade ago that the quarterback can throw the ball away anywhere he wants . All he has to do is get to the hashmarks and toss it 60 yards out of bounds. Also if you breathe on him you get a 15 yard penalty... And here's the best part. When he decides he wants to become a running back all he has to do is run for the green while the defenders are chasing receivers and when they get close he just slides into second like Rod Carew stealing a base and the defenders can't touch him... YA YA.. he then gets up and smiles at the defenders and acts like he just made a big play. One qb even does a championship belt pose... It's all very cool where the NFL has gone. Did you know you can't touch a receiver after 5 yards either? If you do it's illegal contact and not just a penalty but an automatic first down.. Oh come on man you are just kidding with me right? No way that's going on in the NFL? Really? What a bunch of pussies? So you are telling me a quarterback not only can toss the ball away when he's ready to take a loss but he can run and slide like a little girl? Yep... that's how it is.. Cool huh?

Think about it girls... This isn't even sport anymore. We have owners PROTECTING their investment by doing everything in their power to make sure the qb's destroy offenses for the good of the popularity of the game... Do you really think that's sport anymore? DOn't it bother you that defenders are not even allowed to display their wares like the offensive guys are able to? Do you think that is a sport? I'd say it's a crime initiated for one reason and one reason only.. Score points and to hell with the integrity of the game....

Purp1eOne
10-20-2014, 01:45 PM
Don't you tire of the same old shit year after year?

If you are actually a Vikings fan maybe you should just take the year off because it sounds like it is really getting to you, but on the other hand it sounds like you really enjoy their failures. So like I said if you are actually a Vikings fan.....

kingpin9995
10-20-2014, 03:11 PM
No to the contrary.. It used to get to me till they started messing with the game I loved to watch. I really don't give a rats azz about the game anymore. I used to watch tons of football. I watch the Vikings I think for the comedy and the Packers because I'd like to see Rodgers get his brains scrambled... I just think it's amazing that Viking fans still hold them in such high regard that they can turn things around. Face facts ... if you are a life long Viking fan you've faced nothing BUT MISERY AT SEASON END OR even way before that... It at some point should sink in that this team is cursed and has been run for crap ever since that crook Mike Lynn stole the VIkings from Max Winter.. Thems the facts... Go Twinss.. no fuk them too.. New stadium, revenues coming in in the 4 year honeymoon... Who needs a good team.. we'll fill the seats regardless.

BadlandsVikings
10-20-2014, 03:22 PM
Kingpin you're getting a lititle excited. Go draw a caveman and you'll feel better

rockymtdan
10-20-2014, 07:01 PM
I watched this game with no expectation of a win.

The good as I see it.
The DL rushed the passer well, usually 5 guys but pressure none the less. Barr(the PF on the first play. I think he has a little nasty in him),Rhodes,Johnson,Floyd seem to be getting better week after week. ( There where other I noticed stepping it up as well)
The OL held up much better then the last few weeks. Teddy did have more time.
McKennen is doing much better then I thought possible.
Where the F!@# is Patterson?!?. Why cant they get this guy in the game?
All in all 59min. of much improved Football.
I am certainly getting better..4th and 20 and I did not brake a mother F!@#ing thing.

PurplePowerPunch
10-20-2014, 10:53 PM
Josh Robinson is abusultly terrible. I was at the game and witnessed it with my own two eyes.