PDA

View Full Version : 2014 G#4 Teddy Time is here!

digital420
09-29-2014, 07:54 AM
wow.. what a game to watch!

was trying to call my dad throughout the first qtr.. leaving him VM's.. (he was driving to hinkly to relax a bit watch the game then head north) what i told him he missed, "the most action packed 1st qtr i've seen in a very long time" at one point i saw the clock and realized we were still in the first half.. thinking.. wow we've had 300+ yards in a game.. to realize that it was in the first HALF!

quick observations
- sure the falcons lost 3OL's i mentioned this elsewhere. i figured it would be a battle of the trenches, and we won that on both sides of the ball! the oline pushed around the d.. make openings even assiata coiuld run through! mckinnon / assiata combined make a good combo, and one that could help us have a real run game.

- Teddy is ready! hope the ancle is just a quick ding.. want to see his play improve, grow, and dominate!!

- the D stood up @ the end instead of collapsing!! in the 3rd qtr told dad.. we need to stop their o.. need to put the ball in the end zone. (right aroudn the time we lost the lead)

- H. Smith.. i'm liking this kid more and more! so athletic, on the spot, or near the ball all the time. and he's starting to really shape into a ballhawk that can lay a thunderous hit!.

- our CB's.. rhodes/robinson and here everyone told me jones and white would have 100+ games each.. the penalties dropped, and coverage was tight! i'm liking this a LOT

- lb's.. i like our future, but we did miss Greenway!

Zimm's D and Norv's O.. man i love this combination!! ohh yeah.. and prefarts ST..

DiGiTaL

Suick
09-29-2014, 08:12 AM
If the defense played a little better (TACKLING & MISSED ASSIGNMENTS) this wouln't have been close.

TB is the real deal. I had a few WOW moments yesterday, particularly when he's avoiding pressure and making plays.

God I hope he's back Thursday night!!!!!!

tastywaves
09-29-2014, 01:38 PM
It was a lot of fun watching Teddy play yesterday. Hope he can hold up, because he is just what the Vikings need right now.

Minniman
09-29-2014, 03:59 PM
It was a lot of fun watching Teddy play yesterday. Hope he can hold up, because he is just what the Vikings need right now.
A knock on Bridgewater prior to the draft was that he was too thin - making him prone to injuries in the NFL. I really hope that is not the case, and this is just a fluke injury.

RK.
09-29-2014, 05:42 PM
I think all women fans of the Vikings should wear teddy's to the game to show their support for our new QB. :stewiesexydancesmal

digital420
09-29-2014, 05:48 PM
I think all women fans of the Vikings should wear teddy's to the game to show their support for our new QB. :stewiesexydancesmal

+10000000000000000001
i'll second that!

Minniman
09-29-2014, 05:51 PM
I think all women fans of the Vikings should wear teddy's to the game to show their support for our new QB.
Purple teddys for at home fans too? Not a bad idea, but some of us will certainly be late after halftime.

EricTheViking
09-29-2014, 06:02 PM

Ha! If that started happening I'd have to make a trip out to Minnesota, from California, to see a home game!

rockymtdan
09-29-2014, 06:45 PM

I'm not sure you mean "ALL" women. I would be happy to screen them and hand out the home and away teddies, maybe just get the eatable kind.

EricTheViking
09-29-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm not sure you mean "ALL" women.

True that! More like some of them. We are counting on you to do the proper screening Dan. I'm sure you won't let us down!

PurplePowerPunch
09-30-2014, 09:24 PM
Teddy Two Gloves!!!!