PDA

View Full Version : More Peterson Investigations come to light....cleared

Webby
09-15-2014, 08:22 PM
from our FB page:

Charges related to second story of AP abuse are being called "cleared" due to it being an accident rather than deliberate injury.

Frankly, we anticipated more stories to surface as everyone piles on a high profile story, but in this case it appears correct it was looked into, but ultimately AP was cleared of wrongdoing, thus no charges.

The issue is it could be used against him in his situation, which is why its being reported. I hope this clears up the reasons its being put out there.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/15/adrian-peterson-second-child-abuse-investigation-houston-minnesota-vikings-nfl/

triedandtruevikesfan
09-15-2014, 09:29 PM
We'll hear many more i am sure

tastywaves
09-15-2014, 09:33 PM
I heard he almost broke Cris Collinsworth's hand when he shook it. That's borderline child abuse right there, isn't it.

triedandtruevikesfan
09-15-2014, 10:28 PM
Lol.. Not funny, but it is.

PurpleMustReign
09-16-2014, 08:01 PM
I heard he almost broke Cris Collinsworth's hand when he shook it. That's borderline child abuse right there, isn't it.

Lol...

Minniman
09-17-2014, 10:09 AM
I believe that guys with big hands that do crush handshakes are trying to physically intimidate and bully others. From experience in both sales and fundraising, I have found that most people who do that are jerks. When I heard Adrian Peterson liked to do this, I immediately questioned his character.

tastywaves
09-17-2014, 11:13 AM
I believe that guys with big hands that do crush handshakes are trying to physically intimidate and bully others. From experience in both sales and fundraising, I have found that most people who do that are jerks. When I heard Adrian Peterson liked to do this, I immediately questioned his character.

I never liked the way he looked into the camera, seemed very unstable. I wish I would have been more vocal about it and maybe we could have avoided this whole thing.

The NFL should have seen this coming a long time ago, maybe as fans we can put a lawsuit together and go after the NFL for negligence in its hiring practice.

tarkenton10
09-17-2014, 11:40 AM
I never liked the way he looked into the camera, seemed very unstable. I wish I would have been more vocal about it and maybe we could have avoided this whole thing.

The NFL should have seen this coming a long time ago, maybe as fans we can put a lawsuit together and go after the NFL for negligence in its hiring practice.

I'm in!! Yeah, money, money money!!:gigity2small: