PDA

View Full Version : We suck playing outdoors

PInfante97
09-14-2014, 06:04 PM
anyone else have that cross their mind? Been the trend of this team for a few decades... Gonna be a shitty next 2 years

MaxVike
09-14-2014, 07:29 PM
No, we suck when we throw 4 interceptions and allow a blocked FG TD...

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES
09-14-2014, 07:39 PM
Playing outdoors had about as much to do with this loss as AP not being there, and that was insignificant. Poor QB play, O line sucking and the offense not getting in sync were the reasons they lost.

purplehelmut
09-14-2014, 09:08 PM
Naw, we suck outdoors, no matter what the reason. Just hoped we'd overcome it this year with Zim and company.

Tad7
09-15-2014, 07:34 AM
I can't really buy that. Why would Kalil blocking be any different indoors? Cassel and several others weren't even apart of the "we" until last season or this season. This coaching staff is brand new and wasn't making up schemes for an indoor team.

It's more likely a case of the Patriots being better than the Rams. If the 2014 Vikings suck outdoors, it's because the 2014 Vikings suck.

purplehelmut
09-15-2014, 08:17 AM
Tad7,
Poor guy. You are obviously uninformed. It has to do with the Vikings curse my friend. It can reach from it's gloomy past and wreak havoc on the present.

Traveling_Vike
09-15-2014, 11:29 PM
It had nothing to do with being outdoors, and everything to do with being nationally televised. Go back and check for yourselves. Every damned time we get a national game, we lose in the most embarrassing fashion. No wonder folks nationwide think the Vikings are such a joke. It's because that is all they ever get to see.

I am considering petitioning the league to bar the Vikings from appearances on the nationwide screen. No night games, no Thursdays, no Sunday Game of the Week, or America's Game, or whatever the frack they are calling it now.

Excluding playoffs, unfortunately, because those ALL have to be broadcast nationally. But hell, we'd have to qualify first, wouldn't we?