VikingsFan1234
01-15-2014, 10:56 AM
Zimmer should be fired, he has not won any games yet! :p

VikesfaninWis
01-15-2014, 11:01 AM
Yet is the key word....:crazy:

i_bleed_purple
01-15-2014, 11:10 AM
Zimmer has done literally nothing for this team. I can't believe he's kept Musgrave on as well. Time to go!

We should sign Bill Parcells or Bud Grant as HC.

jargomcfargo
01-15-2014, 12:25 PM
Zimmer has done literally nothing for this team. I can't believe he's kept Musgrave on as well. Time to go!

We should sign Bill Parcells or Bud Grant as HC.
I want to see Zimmer bring in Tebow !

VikesfaninWis
01-15-2014, 12:55 PM
I want to see Zimmer bring in Tebow !

Pass the bong dude... ;)

keystonevike
01-15-2014, 01:00 PM
Zimmer should be fired, he has not won any games yet! :p
Put the pipe down and back away slowly.

jargomcfargo
01-15-2014, 01:29 PM
Pass the bong dude... ;)
I just had a mental image of Zimmer cussing at Tebow.
I would pass the bong if I could my friend. I'm high on this hiring. I didn't want Gruden or Whisenhunt. I liked Bowles because, like Zimmer, he is from the Parcells coaching tree. But Zimmer is much more experienced. And for a Wilf hiring, that's a move in the right direction.

keystonevike
01-15-2014, 01:42 PM
I would pass the bong if I could my friend. I'm high on this hiring. I didn't want Gruden or Whisenhunt. I liked Bowles because, like Zimmer, he is from the Parcells coaching tree. But Zimmer is much more experienced. And for a Wilf hiring, that's a move in the right direction.
Yeah. Vikes, Spielman and Wilfs may have finally gotten this one right.

VikesfaninWis
01-15-2014, 06:55 PM

I hear ya man. :crazy:

Purple Floyd
01-16-2014, 08:10 AM
He absolutely needs to go. Hasn't done a damn thing for the team since being hired.

His daughters, OTOH, MUST stay.

VikingsFan1234
01-16-2014, 11:17 AM
He absolutely needs to go. Hasn't done a damn thing for the team since being hired.

His daughters, OTOH, MUST stay.

Really? Got a picture of his daughters?

Purple_Jesus
01-16-2014, 11:41 AM
Really? Got a picture of his daughters?

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0801/nfl_e_zimmerfamily_300.jpg

VikingsFan1234
01-16-2014, 11:43 AM

It did not work

i_bleed_purple
01-16-2014, 12:20 PM
Is he seriously not fired yet? It's been a day

tastywaves
01-16-2014, 12:23 PM
Is he seriously not fired yet? It's been a day

I think he's still here, but there must be a FireZimmer site online by now.

Lippythelion69
01-16-2014, 01:17 PM
in Dallas They had the number 1 d one year with him. He also was the one coach Parcells kept when he went to Dallas.
Parcell endorsed!
Good enough for me

Lippythelion69
01-16-2014, 01:24 PM
But he must go!

NodakPaul
01-16-2014, 01:38 PM
lol. Well, this thread was bound to be started sooner or later... :D

VikesfaninWis
01-16-2014, 02:15 PM
lol. Well, this thread was bound to be started sooner or later... :D

Very true. I am not expecting an immediate turnaround, but I believe he could make this a playoff team next year with getting the right players and staff in here.

tastywaves
01-16-2014, 02:19 PM
Very true. I am not expecting an immediate turnaround, but I believe he could make this a playoff team next year with getting the right players and staff in here.

I'm sure Zygi will tell you that is the expectation (playoffs) as it has been every year. Spielman/Zimmer will be graded accordingly.

VikesfaninWis
01-16-2014, 02:23 PM
I'm sure Zygi will tell you that is the expectation (playoffs) as it has been every year. Spielman/Zimmer will be graded accordingly.

Oh, I'm sure of that.

Reignman
01-19-2014, 12:01 AM
Man did you see that press conference? What a disaster! They need to fire this clown before he embarrasses this proud franchise any further. I mean just what we need, some nervous nelly on the sidelines. Why couldn't he just stand there with his arms folded? That performance was ridiculous. I mean where was the execution and adjustments? Why can't we ever get a coach who can adjust? Lucky he was the only coach up there or he probably would've gotten outcoached too. The only thing missing from that train wreck was cotton mouth and an awkward reach for a bottle of water. Well I hope he's good at looking at the tape and getting things fixed before the next big press conference.

C Mac D
01-22-2014, 01:15 PM
Just saw this thread and started laughing. I'm usually the one starting these threads.

This is the one coaching hire of the Wilf regime that I agree with. Zimmer will take us to the Super Bowl. Book it.

VikesfaninWis
01-22-2014, 01:18 PM
Just saw this thread and started laughing. I'm usually the one starting these threads.

This is the one coaching hire of the Wilf regime that I agree with. Zimmer will take us to the Super Bowl. Book it.

I feel the same way as you. Didn't like the Childress hire when it happened, and didn't like the Frazier deal either. Figured Frazier was just an extension of Childress and besides the demeanor, that rang true. I feel different about Zimmer for some reason, just hope he turns this team around.

C Mac D
01-22-2014, 01:24 PM
I feel the same way as you. Didn't like the Childress hire when it happened, and didn't like the Frazier deal either. Figured Frazier was just an extension of Childress and besides the demeanor, that rang true. I feel different about Zimmer for some reason, just hope he turns this team around.

Yeah, I wanted Zimmer before the interviews even started. He's the hard-nosed, old school coach that this franchise needs.

Now that Frazier and Ponder are in the past, I'm excited for football again.

VikesfaninWis
01-22-2014, 01:35 PM
Yeah, I wanted Zimmer before the interviews even started. He's the hard-nosed, old school coach that this franchise needs.

Amen to that..

kingpin9995
01-23-2014, 07:50 AM
I don't think you will hear Z after a bad game say...."I'm proud of our guys, they battled all day. I want to see a Jerry Burns reaction.. "We couldn't catch the f ing ball, we couldn't block any f ing body, we couldn't tackle any f ing buddy, and don't even ask me about Schnelker. As long as I am the f ing coach , he'll be my f ing coordinator.. any more f ing questions.

VikesfaninWis
01-23-2014, 08:50 AM
I don't think you will hear Z after a bad game say...."I'm proud of our guys, they battled all day. I want to see a Jerry Burns reaction.. "We couldn't catch the f ing ball, we couldn't block any f ing body, we couldn't tackle any f ing buddy, and don't even ask me about Schnelker. As long as I am the f ing coach , he'll be my f ing coordinator.. any more f ing questions.

I would be willing to bet that is what a Zimmer press conference will sound like after a loss. I love his demeanor.

slavinator
01-23-2014, 04:31 PM

Im with you guys! Excited about the hire. First coaching hire that I have been excited about since Bud left. I like a little grit and fire out of my coach.

Caine
01-24-2014, 09:33 PM
Is this guy still here? WTF!!!! He must have married into the Wilf family to have such a death grip on this job!!

Is Dom Capers still available?

Caine

marshallvike
01-26-2014, 07:56 PM
Im with you guys! Excited about the hire. First coaching hire that I have been excited about since Bud left. I like a little grit and fire out of my coach.
What he said!

bleedpurple
01-27-2014, 01:22 PM
Man did you see that press conference? What a disaster! They need to fire this clown before he embarrasses this proud franchise any further. I mean just what we need, some nervous nelly on the sidelines. Why couldn't he just stand there with his arms folded? That performance was ridiculous. I mean where was the execution and adjustments? Why can't we ever get a coach who can adjust? Lucky he was the only coach up there or he probably would've gotten outcoached too. The only thing missing from that train wreck was cotton mouth and an awkward reach for a bottle of water. Well I hope he's good at looking at the tape and getting things fixed before the next big press conference.

Really?? :think:

Reignman
01-30-2014, 04:55 AM
Really?? :think:Yeah couldn't you tell? I was dead serious. :hump:

BadlandsVikings
10-17-2014, 12:30 PM
Mike Zimmer having “minor procedure” Friday, likely back Saturdayhttp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/17/vikings-mike-zimmer-having-minor-procedure-friday-likely-back-saturday/