PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Bengals Postgame

EricTheViking
12-22-2013, 02:06 PM
7 minutes left in the 3rd but this game is over. So much for the hope of a strong finish to provide some hope for next season. How many of you didn't even watch? I don't blame you and I may not even bother next week. I might prefer to do something more constructive like go on a hike or do my laundry. Hell there are only 2 of us in the chat room now.

Well there is always next year. . . and the one after that. . .

Suick
12-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Our pass defense was a complete joke, both the d-line and secondary
Cook is a clown

Braddock
12-22-2013, 03:23 PM
Chris Cook needs to be cut. Been saying it all season.

jargomcfargo
12-22-2013, 03:29 PM
This game was a reminder of the way this season has gone. Pathetic ineptitude abounds.
If there are no significant firings, I doubt there will be much fan interest in the future.
Is there any reason not to start Freeman next week ?

Culpepper_4717
12-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Slept in for the first time this year and missed the game. Checked my twitter when i woke up and found this. Is this an accurate representation of the entire game? http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/12/22/BengalsINT.gif

EricTheViking
12-22-2013, 03:39 PM
Is there any reason not to start Freeman next week ?

There must be. He must be abysmal in practice. i mean he MUST be. Because, why the hell even bother sign him for absolutely no reason at all. Why do you pick up a semi-big name to be your 3rd stringer.

But, yeah, why not. I'd like to see him out there too.

EricTheViking
12-22-2013, 03:41 PM
Slept in for the first time this year and missed the game. Checked my twitter when i woke up and found this. Is this an accurate representation of the entire game? http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/12/22/BengalsINT.gif

Sort of. Except on that play there was massive, obvious, pass interference that wasn't called.

jargomcfargo
12-22-2013, 03:45 PM
There must be. He must be abysmal in practice. i mean he MUST be. Because, why the hell even bother sign him for absolutely no reason at all. Why do you pick up a semi-big name to be your 3rd stringer.

But, yeah, why not. I'd like to see him out there too.
At this point I would not be surprised to see Frazier start Ponder next week.
I can only hope next week is the swan song game for Ponder and the coaching staff.
Sad to see the Vikings organization no longer relevant in the NFL. They need to pull their head out of their asses and throw out the garbage.

Suick
12-22-2013, 04:06 PM
Does this mean we're "out of the hunt"? :rolleyes:

snowinapril
12-22-2013, 05:25 PM
Harvin who?

CP is awesome without the attitude and injury problems. I think we jobbed the Seahawks on this one. It was the Harvin deal that allowed us the latitude to take CP in the first. CP is still raw. His WR skills need to be worked on and we need a QB that can consistently get him the ball.

I like our WRs, it is next guy up. Wright, CP, Jennings, Simpson, Webb..... It helps to have Cassel in there to get the ball down field.

MaxVike
12-22-2013, 06:10 PM
Sort of. Except on that play there was massive, obvious, pass interference that wasn't called.

THAT, was a bullshit non call…terrible.

RK.
12-22-2013, 06:44 PM
That was just an embarrassing game.

tastywaves
12-22-2013, 07:56 PM
Finishing the year the way we started. Hopefully, any remaining doubt on Frazier is eliminated.

purplehelmut
12-23-2013, 08:48 AM
I gotta admit I only watched the game on and off, mostly off after half. There were better, more revelant games on Sunday Ticket. I didn't miss anything. Next season can't come fast enough.

VikesfaninWis
12-23-2013, 09:21 AM
If there is not major changes for next season, and by that I mean the entire coaching staff gets fired, they go out and sign some big names for defense, then this guy is taking a year off from watching the Vikings.

I am so sick and tired of this same old boring ass story. Frazier is not head coaching material, not even close. The guy makes dumb ass decisions, is to laid back, and his players walk all over him. This entire coaching staff is not worth a shit, the DB's coach is horrible, the DC is horrible, the OC is pathetic, and the list goes on and on.

AD needs to not let his personal feelings get in the way. The story where he is going to lobby the owners to keep Frazier here. If AD wants to be on a mediocre team his whole career, then you have to question his passion a little. I know that dude has passion for this game, so obviously he needs to let his personal feelings for Frazier go and not care what happens. You can send him a text, it works trust me..

rockymtdan
12-23-2013, 12:14 PM
THAT, was a bullshit non call…terrible.

I think the league should give the Vikings at least one compensatory pick in the draft for all the officiating errors they had to suffer this year.
Simpson yesterday was not a game changer but I would say there where about 4 L's the should be W's. this year.