PDA

View Full Version : #31

RK.
11-20-2013, 02:52 PM
We are now #31 in the ESPN power rankings. If the Jags win another game I think we will be ranked at the absolute bottom. I suspect that AP will not be running this weekend against the Packers because of his groin pull. So the 31st in the rankings will be losing half of its offense. Ugly ugly ugly

battleaxe4cheese
11-20-2013, 08:01 PM
Yes, but our mistakes are easily correctable. ;)

Minniman
12-01-2013, 01:01 PM
This team will not get better without better coaching, better management, and better scouting. The Vikings are a team with a staff that believes it is 1995. The Vikings have not embraced sabermetrics in the front office, they are playing outdated schemes, and the Vikings have been exposed for their lack of gameplan preparation.

PurplePowerPunch
12-01-2013, 03:30 PM
This team will not get better without better coaching, better management, and better scouting. The Vikings are a team with a staff that believes it is 1995. The Vikings have not embraced sabermetrics in the front office, they are playing outdated schemes, and the Vikings have been exposed for their lack of gameplan preparation.

Well said!

drewlovs
12-02-2013, 04:06 PM

But WILL we replace the coaching staff? Nothing I have seen this year gives me hope any good decisions will come out of the front office.