PDA

View Full Version : Robison, K-Will question defensive strategy

singersp
11-04-2013, 03:31 AM
Brian Robison, Kevin Williams question defensive strategy on Cowboys' winning drive

Vikings' Brian Robison, Kevin Williams question defensive strategy on Cowboys' winning drive - TwinCities.com (http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_24446956/vikings-brian-robison-kevin-williams-question-defensive-strategy?source=rss)

Purple Floyd
11-04-2013, 06:30 AM
So did hundreds of the fans the team still have left.

bleedpurple
11-04-2013, 08:10 AM
lol..... yeah that was pathetic... it's almost as if they are doing this on purpose...

purplehelmut
11-04-2013, 08:27 AM
Just another reason to can the HC, OC, and DC. And send Speilman with them.

mountainviking
11-04-2013, 10:21 AM
lol..... yeah that was pathetic... it's almost as if they are doing this on purpose...

I've thought the same thing about the starting QB decisions...ummm, one week of practice and throw the new guy in only to yank him the next 2 weeks for the original guy while meanwhile the only QB with a win on our team is relegated backup...? Seems a bit odd at the least, but I guess we're trying to see what CP and JF have to offer since we feel like the NFL has seen enough of Cassel...?

rednorsk
11-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Williams is totally clueless!!!!!!!!!

thorshammer
11-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Yep. Sums it up. Coaches = out of touch.

Y! SPORTS (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/unhappy-vikings-players-call-coaches-224706790--nfl.html)

Caine
11-04-2013, 07:54 PM
All my years as a fan, I have never quit on this team. But I certainly feel that they have quit on me this season.

Caine

Vikefan05
11-04-2013, 08:29 PM
All my years as a fan, I have never quit on this team. But I certainly feel that they have quit on me this season.

Caine

I agree. I'll never stop being a fan, but it sure would be nice to see us at least try to win games. It feels like a kick in the stomach after every game this year...

idahovikefan7
11-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Pretty sad when the players finally have to step up and call out the obvious. I bet those guys have been biting their tongues all year.

RK.
11-04-2013, 10:03 PM
The coach's just don't seem to learn from their mistakes. How many games do you have to blow to know there is something wrong with your prevent D with a 3 man rush. Its like they are not even watching the game and are just looking at their chalk boards. It took Romo 9 plays to drive 90 yds. One would think that after the 4th or 5 play of the drive someone would realize their was a problem and change the strategy back to what was working ok all game long.

idahovikefan7
11-06-2013, 09:47 AM
They have lost 3 games this year on final minute game winning TDs. How many more is it going to take? Alan Williams needs to go.

Reignman
11-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Pretty sad when the players finally have to step up and call out the obvious. I bet those guys have been biting their tongues all year.Yeah it's about time they've spoken up. Frazier has been throwing them under the bus all year blaming every problem on lack of execution (in other words it's the players fault). A lot of the time it is the players fault, but these coaches are about the most clueless bunch I've ever seen. They all have learning disabilities and lack creativity. And don't even get me started on how they stick with players that flat out suck when the bench player is playing better.

They have lost 3 games this year on final minute game winning TDs. How many more is it going to take? Alan Williams needs to go.And they almost lost a 4th vs Pittsburgh. We were saved by a Big Ben fumble or we'd be 0-8 with 4 last second losses. This is what I mean when I say they all have a learning disability. Watching our 3 man rush prevent D get picked apart at the end of close games and not trying something different is the definition of insanity.