PDA

View Full Version : Officially lost my "Give a Shit".

Abe Froman
10-28-2013, 01:27 PM
Who's with me?

Culpepper_4717
10-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Nope

purplehelmut
10-28-2013, 02:06 PM
Can't go down that road because I'll always care what happens with the Vikings (unless they move). But they do make it tough to be a fan. If you're gonna ride with them when (if?) they're winning you gotta hang when they're losing. I can't stand fair weather or bandwagon fans. I'm pissed but I'm still here.

Abe Froman
10-28-2013, 02:18 PM
Can't go down that road because I'll always care what happens with the Vikings (unless they move). But they do make it tough to be a fan. If you're gonna ride with them when (if?) they're winning you gotta hang when they're losing. I can't stand fair weather or bandwagon fans. I'm pissed but I'm still here.

I'm still watching every game, and still cheering for the team. It's just getting to that point in a god aweful season where I almost don't want them to win... I hate this. I want them to win every game, but now we are at the point were wins really don't matter, and in some ways hurt the team in the long run. Top that off with terrible coaching, QB play, Oline play, and Defense in general... I find myself finding other things to do to occupy my time while the games on. Last night, I actually started cleaning my house while the game was on... It's either that or drink more, and I hate being hungover at work... So I cleaned and tried to listen... It's been tough, man...

i_bleed_purple
10-28-2013, 02:51 PM
My "give a shit" was gone halfway through the Giants game.

As long as we've got this joke of a coach leading our team, I'll have a very tough time finding a shit to give
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QdKLVLn2_3g/UVHxwrp4ANI/AAAAAAAAMIg/YCJM_MxaPSU/s1600/don%2527t+give+a+shit.gif

Reignman
10-28-2013, 02:59 PM
I think I lost mine after losing to the 1 dimensional 3rd string QB Browns. And I officially gave up looking for it when Frazier named Ponder the starter for the Packers game. I was like, oh, not only does Frazier want to look bad on national TV on defense vs Rodgers and the Packers, he also wants to look horrible on offense too. That Frazier, he just doesn't want to half ass it, he goes all in on suckage.

Minniman
10-28-2013, 08:54 PM
I think I lost mine after losing to the 1 dimensional 3rd string QB Browns. And I officially gave up looking for it when Frazier named Ponder the starter for the Packers game. I was like, oh, not only does Frazier want to look bad on national TV on defense vs Rodgers and the Packers, he also wants to look horrible on offense too. That Frazier, he just doesn't want to half ass it, he goes all in on suckage.
Naming Ponder the starter over Cassel against the Packers means that the coaching staff is clueless to what is wrong with this team.

Square peg into a round hole.

kingpin9995
10-29-2013, 09:43 AM
Naming Ponder the starter over Cassel against the Packers means that the coaching staff is clueless to what is wrong with this team.

Square peg into a round hole.

There is only one fact that needs to be known that Frasier is totally incompetent as a head
coach in the NFL..

Ponder, Ponder, Ponder, Cassel, Cassel, Freeman, Ponder, Freeman?

And yes, to actually start Ponder against the Packers is absolutely the last straw for this dope when
everyone in the stadium knows that Cassel gives them the best chance to win, how slim that was.
It's what I have said about him all along. He's mister player coach and those fail every time in this NFL/

ConnecticutViking
10-29-2013, 10:22 AM
It's over...Football season is over! It was over when they hired Leslie Frazier. I hate Ponder, but more disturbing is our lack of defense. We are inept on both sides of the ball.

Abe Froman
10-29-2013, 11:13 AM
At least this guy starts playing tomorrow. My attention has shifted.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/02e284d2cf6edbedbf3384a18da7952d/tumblr_mgpqbs1VXx1s320xvo1_500.gif

purplehelmut
10-29-2013, 11:19 AM
I'll tune in to watch Rubio play. He should be coming into his own this year.

tarkenton10
10-31-2013, 02:14 PM
Who's with me?

I am hanging on by a thread, I don't know if I am even a Vikings fan at this point.

Reignman
11-02-2013, 04:55 AM
At least this guy starts playing tomorrow. My attention has shifted.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/02e284d2cf6edbedbf3384a18da7952d/tumblr_mgpqbs1VXx1s320xvo1_500.gifCan Rubio play QB or DB?

Purple Floyd
11-04-2013, 07:37 AM
So did the organization.

bleedpurple
11-04-2013, 09:13 AM
I'm rooting for us to loose the rest of the season.. not only for a draft pick, but for the hope that we will clean the entire house after the season starting with the GM. If not, then we all will know the Wilf's don't give a shit!