PDA

View Full Version : Lawsuit to put stadium in Arden Hills

singersp
08-28-2013, 07:47 AM
Vikings fan's lawsuit aims to put stadium in Arden Hills

Vikings fan's lawsuit aims to put stadium in Arden Hills - TwinCities.com (http://www.twincities.com/politics/ci_23950560/ramsey-county-lawsuit-aims-put-vikings-stadium-arden)

Purple Floyd
08-28-2013, 08:32 AM
Now we are talking.

NodakPaul
08-28-2013, 08:50 AM
This I could get on board with. I have always felt that the suburbs would be a better location for the stadium.

Unfortunately I think this has about as much of a chance as a Ponder to Simpson 60 yard bomb. Technically it's possible... but I'm not holding my breath.

tastywaves
08-28-2013, 09:05 AM
This I could get on board with. I have always felt that the suburbs would be a better location for the stadium.

Unfortunately I think this has about as much of a chance as a Ponder to Simpson 60 yard bomb. Technically it's possible... but I'm not holding my breath.

Does a PI call count?

Minniman
08-28-2013, 09:32 AM
There is no legal basis for the lawsuit, but Arden Hills is a better site for the stadium. Parking is a big plus.

vikinggreg
08-28-2013, 09:48 AM
Paul Johnson recently filed a complaint in Ramsey County District Court against Gov. Mark Dayton and the state Legislature, accusing them of violating the law by effectively taking the Twin Cities Army Ammunition Plant in Arden Hills off the table as a potential stadium site.Oh great now the stadium authority will have to go over the governor with a fine tooth comb......can't believe I sold my futures in fine tooth combs :angry: