PDA

View Full Version : Coordinators talk about 49ers

singersp
08-23-2013, 08:12 AM
Vikings Coordinators talk about San Fran

Vikings Coordinators talk about San Fran - KDUZ (http://www.kduz.com/2013/08/23/vikings-coordinators-talk-about-san-fran/)

Marrdro
08-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Q: What was your initial intrigue with Bobby Felder a year ago and where is he at now?
A: I think that Bobby is an instinctive football player. But also Bobby is still learning. Even though he was on our team last year as a practice squad player, he still did not play a whole bunch. Bobby was injured last year for some of the camp. This is still Bobby’s first year, so to speak, of being able to get live reps, so I am not going to put too much on his plate but I have high expectations for Bobby. He is a good football player. He is a physical football player. He has extremely good ball skills. So I’m just waiting to see how he is going to do in the live situations. I am a wait and see guy, so I am just going to wait and see how he plays. But in the back of my mind I do have high expectations for Bobby.

I actually like what I've seen out of him and some of our other DB's.

Minniman
08-25-2013, 07:47 PM
Sherels was not the answer at safety. He was a good punt returner, but he got blown up on regular defensive plays.

Felder has looked better as a defender and just as good as a returner. If he would lose five pounds of hair, he would likely be faster.