PDA

View Full Version : Flash shows flashes

singersp
08-11-2013, 07:05 AM
Cordarrelle Patterson shows flashes in first NFL game

Cordarrelle Patterson shows flashes in first NFL game (http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings/story/Cordarrelle-Patterson-shows-flashes-in-f?blockID=928083)

singersp
08-11-2013, 07:07 AM
That's exactly what you want out of a rookie playing wide receiver in our league. He's going to be hungry coming back and we've just got to keep feeding him to help him to continue to grow."
-Frazier

Feed the beast!

singersp
08-11-2013, 07:10 AM
..,.we've just got to keep feeding him to help him to continue to grow.

Apparently Frazier doesn't want Ponder to grow since he limited him to just 2 snaps.

Caine
08-11-2013, 07:41 AM
Now the media is grabbing onto that self-given nickname......:think:

Best reply about that name:

“Man, I don’t want to be flashy. I just want to work hard and prove myself on the field. I like to call myself Worky. Call me Worky from now on. Yeah, that’s better.”

I gotta say, if you thought you were going to the house, and you got dropped at the 50, that means you underestimated the rest of the field badly. It was a nice return, but let's not start the HOF balloting just yet.

Caine

marstc09
08-11-2013, 11:03 AM
He look good to me and that is all that matters cause all I kept hearing was that he was "raw". I don't see raw.

singersp
08-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Leslie Frazier, Christian Ponder impressed by Cordarrelle Patterson debut

Leslie Frazier, Christian Ponder impressed by Cordarrelle Patterson debut - Sports Mole (http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/american-football/minnesota-vikings/news/frazier-ponder-impressed-by-patterson-debut_98025.html)

singersp
08-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Christian Ponder impressed by Cordarrelle Patterson

In an unrelated story, Cordarrelle Patterson was unimpressed by Christian Ponder

MaxVike
08-11-2013, 04:44 PM
In an unrelated story, Cordarrelle Patterson was unimpressed by Christian Ponder

You certainly are relentless...

Purple Floyd
08-11-2013, 04:53 PM
You certainly are relentless...
True. He is showing a high level of hate for Ponder that is for sure.

VKG4LFE
08-12-2013, 12:57 AM

Hahaha Cordarrelle and I have something in common haha