PDA

View Full Version : Ponder, Cassel talk about QB competition

Marrdro
05-02-2013, 08:49 AM
Ponder, Cassel talk about QB competition | StarTribune.com (http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/205642961.html)

Interesting video which really brings home a bigger point.......I've listened to alot of "politically correct" replies by players and coaches at this time of the year over the years, but to date, this team sure seems to be on one page.

Could we actually see a team ready to go coming out of the gate this year with every one pulling at the right time and right place?

HEY
05-02-2013, 08:54 AM
I like what Matt Cassel (with a C) says. He's a great backup to have behind Ponder. I don't think there's much of a drop-off there. Not at all actually. Cassel has even been to the Pro Bowls. Ponder has not even been close.

Purple Floyd
05-02-2013, 01:10 PM
It is good to have a safety net whose sole resume is more than jumping over some bags.

marshallvike
05-02-2013, 01:14 PM
I like what Matt Cassel (with a C) says. He's a great backup to have behind Ponder. I don't think there's much of a drop-off there. Not at all actually. Cassel has even been to the Pro Bowls. Ponder has not even been close.

That will change this year. (I don't see a praying smiley to attach)